Sign in to follow this  
FallenPaladin

German elite ksk soldiers fighting in afghanistan

German elite KSK soldiers are fighting aside british SAS and american Delta Force, trying to capture bin Laden and other El Kaida terrorists.

I imagined that months ago, but our minister of defense Mr. Rudolf Scharping gave the facts to the publicity only a few days ago.

What are your thoughts about that?

Thoughts about what?

That the German elite are fighting with us? I think its great. I'm happy you are there...

Or...

Thoughts about only finding out about it 2 days ago? That seems like a German media problem....or your government can keep secrets REALLY well....

Hmmm... our government is a little... wierd....

But I think it`s good that our elite soldiers get a little real combat experience. Hope that works out well.

Akira, did you knew earlier that our elite troops were fighting aside SAS and Delta Force?

I`m only wondering wink.gif

Oh no I didn't know.....

So I guess it was an American media problem too...since they mention the Brits....

Touche biggrin.gif

Maybe we should start a news network about troop movement from other countries.

*cries out* NO, I AM NO SPY!!!

But so I could inform other people and maybe get some information about our own soldiers  confused.gif

Janes used to be good for that....course you gotta have a couple thousand to subscribe to it....

Also might have been the government didn't want anyone to know for a reason...whatever that might be....

or most likely the media didn't give them the coverage they deserved.....

Yeah...I wouldn't want to be a reporter for that network in the middle of a war...."So where are you going? When are you going to get there? How long will you be there?" *POP POP*

I'm surprised no one has brought up the fact that America will be sending Special Forces to Georgia to train Russian soldiers to fight Al Queda sponsored terrorists (in Chechnya too)....

lol

it reminds me a snuff video on morpheus ...........

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ Feb. 27 2002,18:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm surprised no one has brought up the fact that America will be sending Special Forces to Georgia to train Russian soldiers to fight Al Queda sponsored terrorists (in Chechnya too)....<span id='postcolor'>

Saw that yesterday in the news.

They said the USA had send five officers to train the stationed forces there. Only five??

Seems like I`m watching the wrong broadcast confused.gif

well you consider the basic 20 to 1 ratio found in most military training and 5 men can train 100. once those are trained they can then train others 100x20.. 2000.. it doesent take many.