Sign in to follow this  
maddogx

Pilfius + arma = <3

Just managed to get this thing running. Damn it's fun. The software works really well, even picking up my rapidfire speech and idiosyncratic choice of commands.

I've had to just set the activation to always on, either before launching the game or by switching when in the map screen (I find my PC is happier to switch from the map than in game normally), because I couldn't find an easy key press to use that either wasn't already mapped to something else or require multiple keypresses. Out of interest what keys are people using to toggle it?

ok having a bit of trouble with this. I have pilfius loaded and it is listening. I have the Arma.lcl loaded and n Pilfius is recognizes the commands. when I load arma and try to execute commands nothing happens. what am I missing here. do I need to retrain Pilfius to recognize the arma command. Shouldnt I be able to bring up notepad and when I say Squad shouldnt it write `?

I think we have the same problem. Do you have Vista 64 bit, because I do and I think that's the main cause of the problem?

Can someone please help us? The original website, http://www.pilfius.com.ar/, is down. There is no support for this program, and yet this is the only software that I know of that can do continuous voice recognition.

I tried Shoot 1.6, but I have to pause for a second after saying each word... defeats the purpose of having voice recog when I can just type the commands faster...

So, does anyone know how to make Pilfius Vista 64 compatible? Or maybe someone knows any other programs like Pilfius that can do continuous voice recognition?

I think we have the same problem. Do you have Vista 64 bit, because I do and I think that's the main cause of the problem?

Can someone please help us? The original website, http://www.pilfius.com.ar/, is down. There is no support for this program, and yet this is the only software that I know of that can do continuous voice recognition.

I tried Shoot 1.6, but I have to pause for a second after saying each word... defeats the purpose of having voice recog when I can just type the commands faster...

So, does anyone know how to make Pilfius Vista 64 compatible? Or maybe someone knows any other programs like Pilfius that can do continuous voice recognition?

I have win7 64 bit and I am experiencing the same problem. The speech recognition windows program picks up just fine, but for some reason Pilfius does not generate the keystrokes. I have tried just about every program I can get my hands on, and so far nothing either works, or just doesn't compare to Pilfius.

To scream the obvious again: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US 64 BIT USERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!