Sign in to follow this  
Goth_Burner

Spacemod landunits

Goth_,

any updates on ur progress with these? smile_o.gif

hey.

well iam still busy w making the textures for all the units smile_o.gif i've some new infantry weapons, the AA tank has another turret, and the Fastattack car interior is done.. now busy with the hull textures smile_o.gif

ahh.. and the hunn carrier has get an update..

some picts:

carrier_3.jpg

carrier_4.jpg

and.. tounge2.gif an second interceptor on the hunn side smile_o.gif

here and small movie about it (pretty boring and dark.. but here can u see the interceptor2

cheers

Burner smile_o.gif

VERY COOL Goth_ !

Like D@nte said keep up the good work! smile_o.gif

tnx smile_o.gif

here an pic of the attackcar..

hunn_attackcarr.jpg

only need to add more details and to make some wheel textures tounge2.gif any idea's?

nice vehicle, I like very much the front the vehicle. this is sad that you have had the idea before me biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Cool looking units biggrin_o.gif

I'm wondering, what sort of weapons will these guys have? I'm quite interested in advanced weaponry xmas_o.gif

my suggesition: Use an enclosed turrent for the weapons station, this is a futuristic design so u would assume it was designed with a certain amount of survivability for the crew in mind. The turrent should be quite low and slimlined as though if was remotely controled from within the crew station.

Also some sort of sensor package towards the rear.

IMHO  wink_o.gif

cool, oh btw do u have a mission file for the mothership intro as the one i have complains about "missing addon:burner crossfighter" of something. Im using what i beleive is ur most upto date air units  wink_o.gif

cheers mate

and? smile_o.gif error gone?

i guess the error showed up because all the planes had been changed of team..

im re-building the MP mission too smile_o.gif

added:

hunncarretje.jpg

how does this turret looks like to you? smile_o.gif

OK 2 things;

unfortunately still having trouble with the mission; now im getting Cannot load mission, missing addons:spacemod_armour now im pretty sure i dont have that one so "unless u want to email me a copy of the armour addon?  whistle.gif  "

2nd yes the new turrant looks much btr  thumbs-up.gif

YES! biggrin_o.gif  mission now works fine, thanks mate!

would have rathered u sent me the armour addon though  whistle.gif   wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]would have rathered u sent me the armour addon though

hehe tounge2.gif The armour pack is still not completed. i'm still working @ it .. i hope to release it over 2-3 months smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]the apc looks like the apc in mass effect smile_o.gif

erm.. it's just an armoured car smile_o.gif the idea came from homeworld2 you can see this truck in a movie smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]i hope to release it over 2-3 months

oh! nooooooooo tounge2.gif don't worry, keep you time mate. But don't follow my example biggrin_o.gif

ow hehe.. you releasing it in 2-3 moths too? tounge2.gif didn't know..

i want to complete it as soon as possible, to start an new arma project tounge2.gif

in fact, i work on my stuff since 1 year crazy_o.gif , and i don't have release anything whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]i want to complete it as soon as possible, to start an new arma project

hey! me too. i want to make some addons like frontlines: fuel of war; a mod anticipatory, so not really scifi. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]in fact, i work on my stuff since 1 year crazy_o.gif

wow :P pretty long.. iam now workin @ the mod for ~7 months @ the complete mod.. planes are already released. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]hey! me too. i want to make some addons like frontlines: fuel of war; a mod anticipatory, so not really scifi. smile_o.gif

ok sounds cool smile_o.gif, i want to continue with sci-fi. i've already made some ww2 desert vehicles for arma, but i don't think that the plan to make an desertmod for arma will proceed.

here is btw an pic about the attackcar tounge2.gif all the textures are almost made.

carhun.jpg

Nice piece of work smile_o.gif

BTW, R U still planing to release it in cooperation with Mr.Duck? Hope so, cause I'm still waiting for some news about terrans wink_o.gif Especially VTOLs and all his new stuff.

Cheers

Quote[/b] ]BTW, R U still planing to release it in cooperation with Mr.Duck? Hope so, cause I'm still waiting for some news about terrans wink_o.gif Especially VTOLs and all his new stuff.

yep smile_o.gif we'll release it all together, as soon as possible smile_o.gif