Sign in to follow this  
cobra5000

My first single-mission i have ever made

I bought OFP:GOTY in 2003 and i love until today to play their campaigns and i thounge to make my first single mission but i didn't make it in the popular years that you played OFP a lot of time until ArmA came to your life.

but today i finished this single-mission in 2-3 days and maybe if you still mostly playing OFP:GOTY, this is will be one of the single mission in 2008

The mission name is Terrorism that you play as spetz-natz leader and destroy the main terrorist base in Bor, more details in this mission

Mission Link: http://www.2send.us/uploads/2490e04b57.rar

just click the link below

if you downloaded this mission, tell me how is my mission that i made.

Thank-You

I'm downloading and checking it out! Thanks for continuing to support OFP!

Had no chance to finish it yet but a few things I noticed so far:

- Check the spelling in the briefing again

- You use a bunch of external addons (Mi2, Zil trucks etc.) you should mention them in the thread and provide links people can get them from.

- The overview picture could need a border.

- The gear selection and crates contain US gear (M60 MG) while we play as the russians.

- The player leads a spetsnaz squad but the members have all a pretty low skill level (0.333333) while the enemy has 0.600000.

I report again shall I find more issues.

But i added a ReadMe in the archive of my mission, just read the ReadMe

and how i do a overview pic with border

i am sorry for the spelling i will try to fix it and in the next time, i will making with good spelling and i will mention the addons in my new message

this is my first mission and i added west weapons because this mission era is after USSR and the commonism in USSR broken in 1990

and one more question, if you made the mission editing competition in 2004, is the mission editing competition will happend after CodeMasters will release OPEARTION FLASHPOINT 2: RISING DRAGON?

Hello Cobra5000

I don't know if you know this already, but http://www.ofpec.com/ is a very good OFP mission editing website. For example, it is possible to get your mission rigorously beta tested in their forums. Have a look around at OFPEC! If you make your missions OFPEC-proof, then the quality of your missions will surely go up.

And, on your question about OFP2: you do realize this forum is wrong place for discussing that game? It's not made by BIS. Why would BIS have a mission editing competition for a game not made by them? You should ask that question in the CodeMasters forum I think.

I will take a look at your mission also.

Best Regards,

Baddo.