- complete retexture of equipment

- shoulder pockets are now smaller and in right angle

Bugs:

- cats eyes still not working

Files:

Marpat_Marine.pbo

NZX_Marpat_Marine_REPLACEMENT.pbo

readme.txt

Installation: you know, if don't, read readme.txt (included)

Credits:

G_H_Play_AKA_BOSS for his great camo and for help.

william1 for his replacement pack.

Merry Christmas ! xmas_o.gif

They look amazing.

Downloading now.

Forgot to say Thanks for this. biggrin_o.gif

I commend you on your work, very good looking retextures, but I think we need more unit addons that feature custom models.

There have just been too many retextures for arma, and unfortunately, your work has joined a long list of them. I'm not trying to flame you or anything, jut stating what the community needs at this point.

BIS soldier models were horrible and just plain lazy. It has led to many skinners doing great work, but it only falls flat because of the crappy gear that BIS outfitted on the models. I wish I had the talent to make models, because then guys like you could showcase your work on something that looks good.

I'm sorry to do this in your thread, but I'm just frustrated with the lack of new models and the constant repeat of retextures.

Armaholic mirror updated:

Marpat Marines Pauliesss (<22MB packed as 7zip, anyways u can also use winrar to extract it)

PS: Updated also the page for the replacement pack.

I agree with bugkill.

Great textures and we the community should thank you for the effort you have made!

But were ready for the next phase now new models.

( please dont take this as a flame )

Very nice textures on this soldiers.

I`m sure they will find there way into some missions. smile_o.gif

Thank you. xmas_o.gif

I know that there are many retexture addons, but some people also wanted this, without edited models, so I decided to release it.

If you want edited models, wait for .Jonnys USMC 1.5. wink_o.gif

And if you dont like it, dont download it, its very simple. wink_o.gif

xmas_o.gif

I know that there are many retexture addons, but some people also wanted this, without edited models, so I decided to release it.

If you want edited models, wait for .Jonnys USMC 1.5.  wink_o.gif

And if you dont like it, dont download it, its very simple. wink_o.gif

xmas_o.gif

Yeah, I know not to DL it, but it just pains me to see all this good work wasted on a shitty model. Basically, I would have loved to see your work on Jonny's USMC 1.5 or another edited model that is coming down the pipe.

Like I said before, your work is great, but we have many great retextures out there and they are all on the same shitty model, which takes away from your work. I'm not saying that you should not release it, not saying that at all.

I'm just speaking out on the subject because I was a bit excited to see your thread, only to be disappointed to see your line about using default models from BIS. I just would have liked to see your work on a custom model, that's all I'm saying.

Hm, I am going to learn O2 in the future, so maybe later, you will see also edited models. xmas_o.gif

Hm, I am going to learn O2 in the future, so maybe later, you will see also edited models.  xmas_o.gif

I hope so and I will try to be the first to grab it thumbs-up.gif

US-Navy-Dude: I like JOHs better too, but I think this have better camo. smile_o.gif

M@ster: thanks for mirror, but I think you have bad screens in your news, because version 2 (current) have smaller pockets and in changed angle. Pictures which you have in news are from version 1. wink_o.gif