Sign in to follow this  
Dudester

How do i reinstall the download version?

Ok i have a major problem. I have lost my activation code ect. So, how can i now download my game again from that German site. I downloaded my game when it was first released. I cannot think of the name of the German site, but I do know its not sproket. Also how the hell am i going to get some activation code when i have no information about the game anymore?

I do have the game installed on my other computer, but i want to install and activate it on my new build computer. How can i do this without the activation? What is the name of that german site??

The site where you have downloaded could be Metaboli.

If the email you have used for ordering is still valid, it might be enough for their support to recognize you.

I hope you get the issue solved quickly.

The site where you have downloaded could be Metaboli.

If the email you have used for ordering is still valid, it might be enough for their support to recognize you.

I hope you get the issue solved quickly.

Was this the only german site that had the game on release its release, and if so what is there email? This does not sound like the site to me, but i maybe wrong. where is the list of download sites, that where in these forums when the game first came out?

As far as I remember, yes. That's the site where you get redirected to if you purchase it from the german publishers site.

The german support email is kundensupport@metaboli.de

The site should be available in english too, so there might be another support email for that language.

W0lle

I found my codes, so where do i download the the game from? do you have a direct link?

I'm sure the staff have Christmas Holiday's too..

Lucky them, most of use work on christmas eve. Lazy faggots. Lucky for me one of my christmas presents wasn't a download from this site, or there is a chance i would of got this years present next year. Anyways Jason, your comment didn't help in the slightest.

The lazy faggots doesn't help either. Have you ever considered that employees or people close to them read here? crazy_o.gif

Sorry to say but you gotta be patient with Metaboli.

I bought my download from Metaboli and I changed my email and also lost the info about a month after I bought it.

I emailed them and they responded and sent the stuff "in less than a day"

So I know that they are good service, just how unfortunate yours to happen around the holidays

edit: oh and after I originally download I burned the files to dvd so I didn't need to redownload , I just needed the serials

I bought my download from Metaboli and I changed my email and also lost the info about a month after I bought it.

I emailed them and they responded and sent the stuff "in less than a day"

So I know that they are good service, just how unfortunate yours to happen around the holidays

edit: oh and after I originally download I burned the files to dvd so I didn't need to redownload , I just needed the serials

i burned my sprocekt DL to DVD and wrote the codes to the cover.

no harm in being careful with these things smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Well i have to download the game again, but is seems this company isn't intrested in answering emails, or giving me a link to the download i paid for last year. I emailed them 3 times and not once have they answered. I have since bought the game from the shop. Never again will i download anything of them.

banghead.gif  banghead.gif

i burned my sprocekt DL to DVD and wrote the codes to the cover.

no harm in being careful with these things smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Good, common sense advice for anyone purchasing games from digital download systems.