Sign in to follow this  
masamune

Mich/ach replacement

Im working on a MICH/ACH replacement for the LWH and Protech Helmets

Mich1.jpg

for the most part the helmets model is done, but i still need to tweek some thinks and make a couple textures.... I intend on making the infantry ACH a covered helmet with an ACU cover, Cats eye band and all the GI stuff but for the SF version I intend to have the helmet painted a tanish color, US flags, and Petzl head light

Thanks god!!! I tried doing it, but I absolutely sucked at it. Ok, I would recommend that the ACH go to the infantry, but the SF units should have this helmet

http://www.specwargear.com/images/helmet-army%20sf%20half%20head-2.jpg

and one SF model could use this one http://www.specwargear.com/images/helmet-Navy%20SEAL-3.jpg

Just my two cents and your work is looking good thumbs-up.gif

Yeah I personally own a Mich 2001 (the half helmet)... there great and all but they offer less coverage and to be honest you don't see many down range. Also you dont see many IBH out side of Marsoc and SEAL teams.....

Yeah I personally own a Mich 2001 (the half helmet)... there great and all but they offer less coverage and to be honest you don't see many down range. Also you dont see many IBH out side of Marsoc and SEAL teams.....

Many of the guys on the teams wear it because it is more comfortable on certain ops and it is more compatible with certain comm headsets (I've seen them used down range by some of our guys). The IBH idea was something to have for one of the other models to just add variety and maybe some guys can make some Navy Seals down the road.

I just figured that since you are making different helmets, why not make some that can add a bit more to the game (especially the SF models) and then guys can make different units outfitted with different helmets, but it is all up to you, bro.

Yeah if i do do an IBH it may be a little off (time wise).... But you can expect some SEAL mods to come from me soon enough, This is just me getting off the ground.... I already have a CIRAS, MAP, and MBITR in the works

Yeah if i do do an IBH it may be a little off (time wise).... But you can expect some SEAL mods to come from me soon enough, This is just me getting off the ground.... I already have a CIRAS, MAP, and MBITR in the works

Cool thumbs-up.gif I look forward to seeing your work and if you need a beta tester or some insight from a soldier, I'm here to help out, just drop me a PM.

I'd love it if you made a force recon marine 2nd mef with a ciras, mich 2002, safariland 6004, and and the proper nvg mount.

But I do appreciate that someone if finally changing the damn helmets, I'm getting tired of looking at 'em.

I'd love it if you made a force recon marine 2nd mef with a ciras, mich 2002, safariland 6004, and and the proper nvg mount.

But I do appreciate that someone if finally changing the damn helmets, I'm getting tired of looking at 'em.

my proper mount you mean the noritos mount? or the Wilcox?... my 01 had the same mount and the In game models

rather make this not as replacement. I still wanna see some PAGTs around tounge2.gif

make all new units! like marines with MARPAT and multicam etc...

Also masamune are you in the military or are you a dorksofter like me ? tounge2.gif