Sign in to follow this  
Dannyllnl69

How can i do it to play my own missions with budys

i wanted to play my own missions online via gamespy arcade...nobody couldnt find me...how do i do it? can some1 help me ? please xmas_o.gif

If everything else fails, you can always host a new game from with the multiplayer menu in the game. You then need to tell your friends your IP (and port) and they have to type it manually in the "lan/remote ip" field.

I'm not sure whether you ment pure Flashpoint or Flashpoint:Resistance, because there are differences like the ingame online-browser. Nevertheless you won't be listed there unless you set up a dedicated server which reports himself for duty at GameSpy.

(Server software can be run on the same machine you play meanwhile though)

ok ok i tried hosting a lan game...i gave my buddy my IP address but,,,he wasnt able to find me...that just pissed me of ....i tried making a server but i guess it wasnt working or i just dont know how to make a dedicated server..... me and him have the same addons we both installed the GRAA mod....

thanks though : SeppSchrot

how can i build a server to play the GRAA MOD...please help me any1,,give me the steps or give me the file i need... whistle.gif

ok this is how i do it

i get on multiplayer

then

i press lan i give my buddy my IP address

then i give him my remote #

of course its on under new....

but he cant find me at all either on the internet or lan sad_o.gif

can some1 give me the steps to playing on either lan or internet but my own missions sad_o.gif

thanks STAOS

It should work like this:

Multiplayer --> Internet --> IP/Port --> Buddy clicks remote --> Friend joins --> Start Game wink_o.gif