Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Bis, about resistance's new island

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Feb. 25 2002,22:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kegetys. Yu're OFP Guru. How can that be? How did u change that? I thought that only moderators can do that. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Or maybe he got a moderator to "Edit member" and give him that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 26 2002,09:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or maybe he got a moderator to "Edit member" and give him that.<span id='postcolor'>

Hm confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Feb. 25 2002,21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe im a cracker too 8)

(for the non-educated people, a cracker is what you think hacker is... A person who breaks into computer systems etc)<span id='postcolor'>

You're so evil biggrin.gif

To BIS: (or anyone well aware of expansion pack)

In screenshots, there are new buildings. My question is, are they usable? I mean can players walk into it?

I want a railroad too! I want to move freight from city to city and then get in a A10 and bomb the train! I would also like too know why in some building models if you run at a window full speed or even at a solid wall full speed you run through it? Is it the thickness of walls that is the problem or is it the way the game uses the models? Will the new models for OFP:R work better? I sure hope so!

OFP has awful colision detection around walls and buildings. It's really annoying the way you can't get close enough to a window to get a clear shot at someone running below you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ssh @ Feb. 26 2002,20:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OFP has awful colision detection around walls and buildings. It's really annoying the way you can't get close enough to a window to get a clear shot at someone running below you.<span id='postcolor'>

I hoe they'll fix that too.

Yeah, I would love to see this fixed, its probably the most needed, I can never forget the time I hid in a house.

I went upstairs and looked out the window to see a russain, I thought I'll take him out and tried to get next to the window.....................Guess what...........I fell out and got shot

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Feb. 26 2002,20:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, I would love to see this fixed, its probably the most needed, I can never forget the time I hid in a house.

I went upstairs and looked out the window to see a russain, I thought I'll take him out and tried to get next to the window.....................Guess what...........I fell out and got shot<span id='postcolor'>

hehe. It's annoying, yes, but we must live with that.

The only thing besides the island I want is to have them utilize the new motorcycle class and make a motorcycle with a sidecar so that people can shoot out of it. It would be real kick ass for recon! Maybe even a dirtbike that can go real fast off-road.

heheh, when Oxygen comes out, we can make a 4-wheel moto-cross bike! tounge.gif

I've seen the picture of the scooter ... I hope they'll also make a real fast roadracer that can lean in the corners and kill you in a split second if you go offroad.

I'm praying that one of those new features to all islands is gonna be ability to swim/dive and skillclasses so only pilots can fly choppers, etc. No more blackops stealing Hinds wink.gif