Sign in to follow this  
Dudester

Just reinstalled Ofp and?

I have just reinstalled Ofp, to see if all my moaning about AA was justified, or if i had somehow got confused about another game and its mechanics. I'll start straight away by saying- Ofp beats Armed Assault by along way when it comes to gameplay. I honestly feel all armed Assault has going for it atm is the graphics, but that said. Thats the only thing alot of other games have going for them.

I tell you what really makes me laugh about this game. When i play Armed Assault online and speak to other players involved. They all want the Ofp animations back. And its only when i bring the subject up in these forums that there is a difference of opinion. I play alot of CTF. So it maybe the coop players putting there comments in aswell. But havn't they moaned enough about the ai. Maybe if they had a better Animation/Transition they could kill the boring ai.

I wish i hadn't reinstalled Ofp now. It has shown me what i am missing (gameplay wise) and why the servers numbers are so low on Armed assault.

Finally. Are we ever going to see a game that has Ofp gameplay and Armed Assault graphics. Please add your name if thats what you want to see. Maybe then Bis will do somthing. Comments only from CTF or PVP. Also no sniper camper comments plz.  nener.gifnener.gif

Why don't you use the disappointment thread? Closing.