Sign in to follow this  
Elgarion

Virtual TrainingSpace 2

hello

I really like your mission and I play it every weeks

I have made some modifications

(added Norrin revive script and Kegetis spectating script and other littles scripts)

I want to add some other obejctif (convoi, destroy bridge & factory ...)

My modified Mission

but I am not a good coder so it is not really clean but it work (I would add some changes in the ordinateur interface but I cant (add a button to launch spectating script or to switch in captive mode))

I have some ideas to improve your mission

add the possibility to add some parameters to personnal script

and be able to precharging a list of commands lines

add 3D interface to place units (take some script From RTE or contact RTE creators)

the only think that is not so good in vts2 is the unit placement (not possible to put a unit in a building (sinper in a tower for exemple)) esle it is an wonderfull mission

Unyx =) Yep I'm french. En fait j'en suis encore à la phase réflexion/papier. Il faudrait notamment que je nettoie et optimise le code, qui est juste une énorme usine à gaz... Ensuite, pour une phase d'alpha test ultérieure, oui, j'aurais carrément besoin d'aide. Mais pas avant quelques temps, donc. Translating : In fact I'm at the beginning of the devloppement, I would like to optimize some part of the code. Far later, for testing purposes, I will certainly need some (big) help.

Gonza =) Good ideas. For 3D interface, I'm a little bit scared.... About personal scripts, you can already introduce them. I wrote a tutorial, packed with the mission, concerning this part.

@Elgarion

Would you please expand VTS to more islands?

- Avgani

- Uhao

- Schmalfelden

I have made some modifications on the VTS2

added

- REVIVE script (by norrin) (for this script I have remove the ability to play in SLA)

- deployment of a respawn tent (to revive when all players are dead)

- spectating script (by kegetys) (only for the master)

- script to parachute enemy on players

- UH60 at US base (piloted by IA)

Ability to call him to evac, drop weapon box, or drop a big bomb

- script to put enemy in building (all building in a zone of 30 M)

- script to put man (enemy) exactly where you want (in building or anywhere) and lock his position and direction

- script to become captive (enemy will not engage you (only the master))

- script to create patrol between 2 points

- script to make move unites to a point on map

- script to create a convoy (trucks, tanks , bmp...)

this is in beta version so (all script works but they are not propely implemented in the interface) tell him if you want the last version

@Elgarion

could you call me to improve the implementation of mine script in in your VTS2 perhaps VTS3

Gonza =) Seems great! very impressive work! And yes, I think that minefields could be greatly improved, I'll call you when I'm in developpement state, to see what can be modified or improved.

Kroky =) sorry, I didn't notice your post at first. in fact, it's very easy to adapt vts2 to any island : you just have to copy past the mission objects in the new island and to modify the description file.