Sign in to follow this  
zulu1

Where Are You?

This has always confounded me. When an AI leads a squad and you ask "Where are you?" he gives a location. When you "player" leads a squad and your men fall behind and ask "Where are you?" I have never found a way to give location. I end up just having them move to a location. Is there a menu selection I've missed somewhere?

TIA

The AI always know where you are. You shouldn't have to move them unless they are stuck (or you've ordered them to halt).

They basically say "Where are you?" to let you know that they've fallen out of formation (this happens a crapload in forests). Generally if you wait they'll catch up to you, without having to issue any orders.

An alternative way is to select the AI that is annoying you with the repeated "Where are you" and tell it to move to a specific location on the map.

It should then move there without annoying you anymore.

When you AI squadmates are totally lost behind you, it is a good solution to provide them a rally point like this instead of having to hear lots of "Where are you" until they finally succeed to move near you.