Sign in to follow this  
Hovis

Turkish forces

Just wondering if anybody is working on building Turkish troops, or if not, if they could shed some light on mods that could be used as a suitable alternative?

I figure with the Turkish/Iraqi border now a serious flashpoint, with the potential to provide a shooting match between Turks, Coalition troops, Iraqi military and Iraqi/Kurdish irregular troops as well as the fact that Turkey and Greece could theoretically kick off as well, a Turkish army mod could see a lot of use for this region. Luckily enough there are some Greek military mods already as well, so that potential theatre is halfway done.

As far as I can remember the Turkish (I'll nip off to do some research in a mo, just wanted to post this first) aren't a former Soviet client state or anything like that, but I'm not too sure. I'll have a looksee.

This seems to be more in the line of addon request than making a new thread. confused_o.gif

But none the less good idea for an addon.

Eep, my bad, I should have searched some more first. Seems there is such a mod in the pipeline. My bad. yay.gif

Thanks muchly. It'll make a nice change to have to fight troops that aren't using some variant of the AK-74 or other. smile_o.gif