Sign in to follow this  
Benze

I have tourettes

wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Benze @ Feb. 25 2002,05wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't worry about it anymore, he apologized. Takes a strong person to do that.  smile.gif

I was not posting this for a "pat on the back," I posting this to express my anger over a post that I thought was mocking a serious illness, one that I have. I never asked for your pity, nor do I need it.<span id='postcolor'>

Yea fine

hmm moderators shouldnt this thread be locked?

I believe Benze has peace with this matter now.. So dont start it again, longinius stealth wob avon blah. This thread might as well be about my sexual disfunction, my by-alcohol dammaged brain cells or my hate towards old lady's

Someone in my school had to fight with the complications that come along with such a "disease". Well it wasnt realy a problem cause we knew about it and noone realy was astonished by his sudden reactions. But of course in public he had problems, e.g. in the bus, for him that was the worst time of the day (I wonder why his parents didnt bring him to school). He hated it, he hated it to wait at the bus-stop and the more people looked at him the more he got nervous and the heavier his "reactions" were. He finally found a friend who already was 18 and willing to give him a lift every morning. never seen him happier about something than on that day.

The one and mayor problem for him was, that he could not talk to others which had the same problem. he told us that when two people with this syndrom meet then it is possible that they copy "reactions" from each other. And he told us, that if we would make fun of some of his "reactions" now and then in a friendly manner then this would give him a little release. Whether you believe it or not, It realy did. smile.gif

Mocking someone because of the country they are from is one thing...for disability thats just lame.

I draw the line at handicaps or disabilities....

May all who mock on the basis of handicap be struck down with the Plague (not bubonic...the really BAD kind)! So it has been said so let it be done!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ Feb. 25 2002,16:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mocking someone because of the country they are from is one thing...for disability thats just lame.

I draw the line at handicaps or disabilities....

May all who mock on the basis of handicap be struck down with the Plague (not bubonic...the really BAD kind)! So it has been said so let it be done!<span id='postcolor'>

or be chased by both Black Ops and Spetz Natz wink.gif

Hey you want to live with a debilitating disease try me. I have a terrible disease. Whenever I see an enemy soldier I have tendency to fire an entire clip at them, miss and then die.

It's called the M60. The only known cure is a weapon of incredible accuracy, the G36. biggrin.gif