Sign in to follow this  
AtStWalker

Jagdpanzer 38(t) (Sd.Kfz. 138/2) pack

We are pleased to announce the release of our The Jagdpanzer 38(t) (Sd.Kfz. 138/2) pack for OFP ! This has been a very long project, working on this for a year !

2_15_10_07_8_57_24.jpg

Link:

B45_hetzer_panzermann.rar

Clip:

XVID 640*480

Pics: (below)

Berlin1945 - Hetzer pack v1.0

East: (wwIIec) Static ----> Rundumsfeuer / Abwurfbehälter / JgPz38(t) Wreck / BgPz38(t) Wreck

East: (wwIIec) Tank ----> JgPz38(t) / BgPz38(t)

Berlin1945 - Hetzer plugin v1.0 (for FDF WW2)

West: (wwIIec) Static ----> Scherenfernrohr 14 FDF / Rundumsfeuer FDF

West: (wwIIec) Tank ----> JgPz38(t) FDF / BgPz38(t) FDF

Berlin1945 - Hetzer weapons pack v1.0

East: (wwIIec) Static ----> Scherenfernrohr 14

3 weapons: "MP40T" / "MG34T" / "75 (a Proxy)"

Berlin1945 - Panzermann (Panzerjäger-Abteilungen) pack v1.0

East: B45 (EWD) Panzerjäger ----> Panzermann (test) / Panzermann (MP40) / Panzermann (MG34T)

Berlin1945 - Panzermann (Panzerjäger-Abteilungen) plugin v1.0 (for FDF WW2)

West: B45 (EWD) Panzerjäger ----> Panzermann (test) / Panzermann (MP40) / Panzermann (MG34T)

READ CAREFULLY !

No-one setobjected texture and/or hidden-selected model has been killed to make this addon wow_o.gif)

- To attach the rundumsfeuer to the hetzer, put in activation field: [unit1, unit2] exec "attach.sqs". If you choose to end the script, you must place a trigger with "endCargoSession = true" in the "On Activation" field. will only work properly if the tank is not assigned to a squad. You cannot switch to mg turret the same way you can switch to other tank positions. You will have approach the tank in the spot where the mg turret is situated and select corresponding menu item from action menu.- To use the reload script add the following to the init script of the hetzer : [unit] exec "reload.sqs".

- To use the sf14 script (load/unload the Sf14) add the following to the init script of the Sf14: this exec "sf14.sqs". After this, when the hetzer/bergehetzer, wwIIec hetzer, wwIIec stug drives next to the Sf14, it can be loaded inside the vehicle from the action menu (It takes a while for the game engine to 'realise' the presence of the new action in the menu).

When unloading the SF14 from a vehicle, it gets unloaded right behind the vehicle it was in, facing the opposite direction.

TNX to:

- B45 Hetzer interiors are based on Sturmtiger's model

- Kingtiger (IOE) to give us the permission to hack his Panzermann model and the Mg34.

- Col Klink (PT boat: http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=7043)

- Red Stripe Studios (Attach script: http://www.ofpec.com/download.php?id=245)

- Wady (Vehicle Mounted Machine Gunner: http://www.ofpec.com/download.php?id=229

- Vehicle loading script for AGS-17 Addon by Kegetys: link

- Pilot (ATGM launchers as cargo: http://forums.opflashpoint.org/viewtopic.php?t=20146)

- battling bitch (Gunner Optic template)

- mig1.44 and royal blackwatch (German translations)

- daniel von rommel, gunny, linker split, mark, shumann (Suggestions)

2_15_10_07_8_32_38.jpg

2_15_10_07_8_27_48.jpg

2_15_10_07_8_33_15.jpg

2_15_10_07_8_32_57.jpg

gentlemen... Burner is the daddy of this panzer smile_o.gif (i'm the mum yay.gif )

@PEPE, sure i promise u to release the bren carrier and i'm going to do that smile_o.gif i have not id about the status of the italians (tanks) confused_o.gif i'm sorry

I uploaded a clip about our baby ingame smile_o.gif :

http://www.armamod.org/listing....480.avi

and i forgot to add on the credits list (on the first post but not in the readme file) mr kegetys crazy_o.gif , cauze the load/upload sf14 script was a modified version of his ags.sqs script released w the first one version of his ags17 addon, and kingtiger for his mg34 ( i hacked the maps and the model to make a Mg34T) smile_o.gif

Congrats on the release smile_o.gif

Good to see people still making still for OFP smile_o.gif

thanks !! notworthy.gif

PS: i changed the size of the screenshots from 1024*768 to 800*600 smile_o.gif

Look well good, work with any mods like libmod or inv44?

yes, baby hetzer work under FDF & Liberation mod (look the '001' plugin wink_o.gif ) xmas_o.gif

2_17_10_07_6_39_16.jpg

inlove.gifthumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]gentlemen... Burner is the daddy of this panzer  (i'm the mum   )

Given the size of the "baby", it sure wasn't a painless delivery...  yay.gif

indeed biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]The Jagdpanzer 38(t) is one of the most common late-war German tank destroyers. It was, crucially, available in numbers that made it significant, and was generally mechanically reliable. Also, its small size made it a hard target, and was easy to... -BIRTH ! rofl.gif -

Ah, i'm making the flammhetzer (aka B45 plugin '002' ) appling the same script from the Fsj-39/42 pack whistle.gifthumbs-up.gif

very good! excellent model and was very good the interior of it. Has in progress more addons? more armored?

downloading now! yay.gif