Sign in to follow this  
Doolittle

Block certain cheat users

We use the latest version at Internode and don't have any problems with the Evo red or blue.

We use the latest version at Internode and don't have any problems with the Evo red or blue.

Yeh, sorry about that. Turns out its only the Jolt server that seems to disagree the Evo Blue/red. all other servers run it fine.

if the server don't tun what u want it to run take your business elsewhere

i know a server provider that could be worth looking into........

Is there anyway to check if the server you are connecting too is setup to cheat as I notice on the 3rd Inf server(weapons and vehicles tend to disappear) that people are getting killed for no reason. And its a continuous problem on their server. If it weren't for the cheating in this way it would be quite a good server. If they aren't happy with visitors perhaps they should use a password at least thats what I'd do in their situation.

Is there anyway to check if the server you are connecting too is setup to cheat as I notice on the 3rd Inf server(weapons and vehicles tend to disappear) that people are getting killed for no reason. And its a continuous problem on their server. If it weren't for the cheating in this way it would be quite a good server. If they aren't happy with visitors perhaps they should use a password at least thats what I'd do in their situation.

Probably a cheater messing around. Admin needs to sort it out.

But no surprise if it is setup for cheats.