I was looking one this bug in detail

BIS M9 has that too crazy_o.gif

77822398jh7.jpg

This is only on new models of units from Queen Gambit ,i think

this bug its only on pistols not on riffles and its BIS BUG

Again !  sad_o.gif

//EDIT only on new queen gambit mercs and agent

RH,

Just noticed another thing: the Beretta 93R should be able to use M9 magazines as well as the 20-round 93R magazines.  smile_o.gif

RH,

Just noticed another thing: the Beretta 93R should be able to use M9 magazines as well as the 20-round 93R magazines.  smile_o.gif

I will be fixed in next version smile_o.gif

is there a way to make the USP with a laser light? or a light for the ones that support light/laser?

is there a way to make the USP with a laser light? or a light for the ones that support light/laser?

You mean like in swissmod?? if yes i will do in next ver smile_o.gif

You mean like in swissmod?? if yes i will do in next ver smile_o.gif

I have not try them yet.. i mean i tryed a weapon long time ago before they created a pack so i have not tryed the latest pack with that laser effect.

but i have been reading and they have this feature:

- Working 3D laser red dot

Maybe thats what you meant.

Ill test it today this afternoon, though i don't know how they look while playing in 1st person and 3rd person view. Hope its not just like the aimpoints.

EDIT: I just tested the Swiss mod, yeah its a start.. could be something like that or something more complexed wink_o.gif (like in RLl)

Just wanted to say I love the pack Robert :O

Now if you made some US style weapons like M16's, M4's, all the modern assault rifles biggrin_o.gif I also love the sounds you give the weaps, gives intense firefights imo

keep up the good work!

Rave

I did notice that these handguns all appear a little on the large side, apart from the DE which is a big beast. As I'm not an addon maker I don't know how easy it is to scale down the models?

I did notice that these handguns all appear a little on the large side, apart from the DE which is a big beast. As I'm not an addon maker I don't know how easy it is to scale down the models?

i also noticed that the guns look alittle big compared to the m9 from original ARMA. All these guns are alittle big on the unit hands.

guys complaing about queens gambit blurry handgun iron sights view... maybe its supposed to be like that? So that soldiers wont be super handgun snipers tounge2.gif

Yeah, that's it, it must be the reason why biggrin_o.gif

I am SO glad that I didn't buy this expansion!

Quote[/b] ]about queens gambit blurry handgun iron sights view

Heh , that's only a effect in Arma , you can in options turn it off biggrin_o.gif

These are great weapons.. it was awesome with zombie shootin too..

Do you know the class names?.. because sometimes it gets annoying when i try to get gun fights with AI, they just start launching nades everywhere..

oops thanks!

there's me thinkin out loud again..

thumbs-up.gif

Sry ,

I got bad news for u sad_o.gif

I must delay pistol pack 1.5 , becuase i have not much time and am working in real job smile_o.gif

Don't worry am not dead or stopping work on Arma , the New release day is on next week wink_o.gif

No worries, wasn't pressuring for a release date, just wondered about the progress, I now how much R/L comes first.

notworthy.gif