Sign in to follow this  
Rogue2020

Terminator 3

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Machines Who Rule The Future Sent An Unstoppable Terminator To Assassinate The Young John Connor. They Failed. In 2003. The Machines Will Try Again.<span id='postcolor'>

This is great stuff.

We're not already forwards!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Feb. 26 2002,13:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Isn`t Arnold a bit too old nowadays  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Arnold.

Owns.

Everybody.

(in terminator mvies that is)

I think terminator would be boring as hell without the king himself tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Feb. 26 2002,22:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Arnold is old and ugly now. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

still good enough to be 1337, without arnold, no terminator tounge.gif

i've lied about my age , my name and my work , i'm in fact ARNOLD SCHWARetc........... tounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 26 2002,21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i've lied about my age , my name and my work , i'm in fact ARNOLD SCHWARetc...........  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think that i don't belive you tounge.gif

Arnold is not a spammer. biggrin.gif

lololol , but why can't i spam a little bit ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 26 2002,21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lololol , but why can't i spam a little bit ?<span id='postcolor'>

You're too old. tounge.gif

WIll there be a terminator 3.

I know that in theroy it cant be the end of the terminators becuase arnie lost his arm in that machine.

smile.gif Is there any offical info? I think your all lying cus the last film was over 10 years ago

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Feb. 26 2002,21:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WIll there be a terminator 3.

I know that in theroy it cant be the end of the terminators becuase arnie lost his arm in that machine.

smile.gif Is there any offical info? I think your all lying cus the last film was over 10 years ago<span id='postcolor'>

We are not lying. Write terminator 3 on Google

not till july 2003 sad.gif

talking of movies, when is the next star wars film released?

I just hope they, for the good of humankind, killed off that ballsack-toting f*uckhead, Jar Jar Binks.

Very few things get me as agressive as that caracter.