Sign in to follow this  
walker

CoC_CEX Battalion Strength

i ran on 1.09 beta patch, cant even load the mission. CTD with memory error.

with 1.08, it can load fine.. just lag as hell. and experience lock-up ( or maybe its still loading)

P4 3ghz

2gb ram

x1600 radeon 256mb AGP

will test again later... which is very much later later later

It runs fine on my machine. I'm actually running with FROMZ sounds and 6th Sense enhancements. It great

Pent dual core E6600 2.4Ghz

2 Gig RAM

8600 GT Nvidia

Arma Patch 1.09

All settings low, blood on VD 2.7km notworthy.gif

On the 1.09 CTD memory error, I got that too. You have to run the 1.09 beta with the -vm108 setting and you will not get that error.

I have just downloaded this and it looks like its going to be fun! Any updates on the PVP version?

How did you make this mission with the guard waypoint?

Did you make a lot of different groups of units and gave them all guard waypoints pointing to guard the same position?

Hi KingNL

There is an editable version of the mission in the Zip! So you can have a look and see.

The secret is to place lots of units at varying distances and of vaying types with guard waypoints. Then place a few Guarded by (side) Triggers over the objectives. Then chuck in a few scout units on move waypoints and maybe a deliberate assault unit in this case the Parchute team to initiate contact. . The Guard units then move in to "Defend" the targets. Finaly some sentry units to guard against your assaults.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker