Sign in to follow this  
Delta Hawk

BCC Central, Unit 43 is 22 at CP location

Nice addon Delta hawk.

Really nice looking visuals of the vehicle.

@ Delta Hawk - Hey there mate! Are you still working on those police cars - they by far are the finest ever to be seen in OPF (I'm sure all others will concur with me here). I was wondering if you are going to make them usable for multiplayer games (currently they are not), for they would be just perfect for the crime city mod games and the like. I really hope you will provide us with an updated verson of those cars.

And another thing I noticed - when I use one of the cars and when it gets wasted the car does some really weird distortions, like the polys going crazy - has anyone else the same problem? If not I will post a screenshot to show you.

BTW: Here is the link to one of those siren sounds of US swat cars:  Siren Sound US swat car feel free to download and use it.

okay, here's the poop about any update for the police cars...HELL YEAH! Of course, but i got alot of things on my plate right now between work and personal life. Plus i'm also makeing the Ford F350 pack, which will include a Ford Excursion in the GPD scheme. but a update is in the future, just don't know when. plus, i need to find ppl to help convert all this stuff to ArmA, the trucks, the suvs, the vic, the firetruck etc instead of stupid crap like 60 different kind of M4s and 80 hmmwvs, or even ArmA2.

As for all the glitches, it happens. but i'll focus on those with the update

yay, make this addon for ArmA smile_o.gif this addon looks awesome but i only have ArmA so i cant do anything with it ); good luck converting everything

I want this for ArmA please someone help these guys convert it!

I have got OFP:Game of the year and the ert file but where do i save this ERT file to.

please HELP.

I have got OFP:Game of the year and the ert file but where do i save this ERT file to.

please HELP.

Hi

Can anyone help me. That location do i save it to and how do i play it in OPS

Thanks sad_o.gif