Sign in to follow this  
Sc@tterbrain

Special Force 2

Post suspended.  

*EDIT* I'll explain and go further pending verification of claims.  But for now just look at the computer screen and let me know what game that looks like to you.

Pay particular attention to the weapon model...and the arm holding the front of the gun.

whatgame.jpg

...and did that kid get chiefed!?

So what are you trying to say here? What would you like to discuss about in this thread? Using computer games as a tool to recruit people isnt a new phenomenon. Just look at americas army.

I have the Hezbolah released game Special Forces.

The big bad guy at the end is Arial Sharon.

But the game itself is very poor.

More of a Castle Wolfenstein than a Rainbow Six.

So what are you trying to say here? What would you like to discuss about in this thread? Using computer games as a tool to recruit people isnt a new phenomenon. Just look at americas army.

I think the mods will lock this thread because of rule number three. This thread isn't about recruitment.

That kid on the right has that look on his face: "Well I dunno, it looks okay, but.. it's just not ArmA confused_o.gif " rofl.gif

I've got the demo for UnderSeige, it uses the Genesis3D engine and the visual detail is what ordinarily we gamers would consider laughable. That said, they could be even Wolf3D rectangular sprites and still be effective, as the primary purpose of the software is for political indoctrination, to give users a virtual method for anyone to go and 'take the edge of their joneses' while murdering Zionists.

There's ample evidence as well that OFP has been used by organizations on the US State Department's terrorist organization watchlist, and there are reports as well of nearly every other game from the Battlefield series through Halflife and likely even America's Army.

What is often overlooked is that Political Indoctrination, and psychological buildup, are just as useful applications of virtual applications, as is tactical and doctrinal training.

-edit-

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=44614