Sign in to follow this  
Pandy

Intel Combat Marines

Intel Combat Marines:

Intel Combat Marines was officially formed on February 14th, 2003. As an participant of this community, members here adopt a position within the organization as a member of a virtual armed forces. This act of roleplaying is a form of reenactment, holding assignments, rank, awards, and falling into a chain of command with different levels of authority as a member of this organization.

This rank and awards system that the Intel Combat Marines follows is of the United States Marine Corps standards. The organization don't go into too much hardcore detail when it comes to maintaining a 'military feel.' But we do hold a certain level of ethics to ensure equal treatment for everyone. Our main goal is to fight in an organized manner, and train ourselves to develop our fighting skills and tactics.

Our Mission:

Intel Combat Marines (ICM) services as a deterrence against a possible Democratic Republic of Sahrani attack on the Kingdom of South Sahrani. Should detterence fail, the Intel Combat Marines will perform a transition to hostilities, generates combat power to support a possible campaign, and provide combat support and combat services support to assigned, attached, and other designated forces within the Sahrani Theater. In short order, to train and perpare to conduct combat operations.

Requirements:

* You must speak fluent or understandable English.

* You must own a copy of Armed Assault.

* You must have a boardband internet connection, and be able to play Armed Assault Online.

* You must have a valid working email address. (It is recommended that you have an email address for the organization.)

* You must complete the recruitment period within two months.

* Registered and use the fourms and teamspeak server.

* Have a microphone to communicate on teamspeak with the organization.

* Cannot be part of an another Armed Assault Organization, or "Clan."

* And Have a good time.

Check us out at the Intel Combat Marines

Maybe if you all are planning to torrent Bohemia Interactive games you should be more private about it. As in your public forums, posting torrent links to illegally download "Queens Gambit"

Link to the forum page

http://armaicm.proboards98.com/index.c....2667531

And link to the photograph incase they delete the topic after viewing this. I believe an example was set with USM for torrenting games. I believe the same action should be done with this clan. If your going to play the games atleast support the company in doing so.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/gr33nmachin3/ICMTorrenting.jpg

I've already had a word with a few of the individuals listed there, but thank you for bringing it to my attention, as most of my ncos have already did. Intel Combat Marines does not support illegal downloading of copyrighted material. I just haven't gotten around to deleting that thread. The issue was brought up and taken care of a two days ago. Your two days late.

Since you been visiting our forums on a semi-regular basis, ever thought about joining Blackwater? You would make a good member by helping us bring more attention to our organization by replying onto our thread here. If your not interested, please keep finding things about us and post it here, thank you for your support Blackwater.

Just in case your image gets deleted, i'll host it on my site also.

http://intel-combat-marines.com/ICMTorrenting.jpg

By the way... we're not a clan

Haha, well maybe if you guys didn't support piracy, and have a squeaky voiced kid in there. I'd probably consider. But I'm not very fond of liars anyhow, so thanks, but no thanks Pandy.

That's straight bro, thanks for your full support anyways.

wow.... I think sombody needs to go outside...

Pointing at ERC- Blackwater...

BTW- I bought a completely legit form of QG!

20$ from metabolli!

Oh, and we dont wnat Blackwater, and no one else should.

Hes a TS spammer, and a very immature one at that. He woldnt leave USM alone, and spammed 3rd INF's teamspeak aswell.

I have seen him teamkill with various names in different ArmA servers also.

P.S- sorry, didnt mean to make this a ranting thread!

Honestly, I don't care much for him, besides him posting in this thread... wink_o.gif

Please kid, you cant even call that a rant man. Nice spelling too. But hey thats typical of a 14 year old. Shit man you probably don't even make it into ICM's age limit, lying saying your 16. But I'm not even gunna tear you a new one like I could. Because the problem here is your clan supports Piracy and can't even admit it. The evidence is at hand, yet Pandy still lies out his ass. Claiming he was going to do something about it. I'm gunna leave you with a quote Kerry/Curatalo, "It is better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Hope your able to even comprehend that man.

Closed because of violating the Guidelines for this forum:

1. Each squad/team/clan will have one thread and one thread only.

2. Each thread will contain 1 post which in turn will contain information about the said squad/team/clan, call it your shop window if you will.

3. No further posts will be permitted, if you wish to discuss your activities do so on your own forum.

4. If you have something new to add, edit your EXISTING post.