Sign in to follow this  
Kurbz

PLEASE HELP

Hi...i just reformated my computer, and when i reinstalled ArmA...but now when i put in my licence info and reference to prove that i payed for it...it says it is not right....but i copied and pasted it right from the confirmation email.....please help me...

Hi...i just reformated my computer, and when i reinstalled ArmA...but now when i put in my licence info and reference to prove that i payed for it...it says it is not right....but i copied and pasted it right from the confirmation email.....please help me...

huh? License info? Are you trying to register it? (I never register my games :P )

this a online purchased version? If so try emailing the people who sold you the software. They limit the number of times you can activate the game to like 3 or 4 times after that you have to email them an tell them you need more activation's.

okay ill try that....thanks....hope it works...

Sprocket version? Yea, I was having trouble with this too, but it's really simple actually. I was just in the wrong section, although, I forgot which one is the right one.