Sign in to follow this  
*-HWS-*SubZero

dedicated server company

Hi all, I got a question about dedicated server furnisher for ArmA.

We are seraching for a company that could rent us a GOOD server with 20 slots for let's say a year, but the only company we found is for CS: Source, BF2 - 2142 and games like that, got any company - web site name that could come in handy.

Thx a lot! wink_o.gif

Thx a lot dude, if anybody have another site, I'll enjoy all of them, to compare prices.. thx again smile_o.gif

Sovereign Gaming

Sovereign Gaming Network!

We have over 6 data center locations Chicago being the best one , We can provide service in the UK as well.

Our ArmA server run at 2.70 per slot and 2.60 if the server is 32 or more players. You will get instant setup at no cost to you and I even will help you configure your server until your happy with the settings. We have a 365/24/7 support to and no extra charge for private servers too. We also have the lowest prices. Lower than AWOC, WOLFservers, Defcon, Velocity, and Leet.

And we can comprise package deals with server, TS server. and webhosting for all your gaming needs! and 10% off for 6 month purchase and 15% off for 1 year purchase

Our company is based in the USA but like i said we can service the UK too.

We also rent/lease many different game servers and TeamSpeak servers. Our TS servers currently run at $.50 per slot . So if you want a game hosted just ask and we will work out the best possible price for you!

And if your looking to form a Clan for Arma or any other game we do Superior web hosting, and have a server / web/ TS package to suit any of your needs!

With any server purchase you get Secured ftp access to the server

TCAdmin Control panel

Unlimited bandwidth usage

online/phone support 24/7

The Lowest pings out there

And Unlimited mod/add on support!

So if your interested just drop me a line at hyrax0740@sovereign-forces.com and i can have any server setup and running in under 1 hour from the time of purchase.

Hope to hear from y'all soon

Hyrax0740 - ArmA/BF2/OPF Sales/Support

Sovereign-Gaming-Network

www.sovereign-gaming.com

^ site is down currently due to complete remodle so just email and i can give you any piece of info you want and set you up a TS account on our server so we could chat