Sign in to follow this  
multimedia

Bruce willis quotes

second draw - hope you don't mind me expanding your idea a bit...

Willis is not the best actors around and movies aren't either but he can throw a punchline like nobody else.... !!

Have fun and in the mean time take a guess in which film are they from.

“I'm not gonna kill him, I'm just gonna shoot him in the leg. He can still work with one leg! “

“Willis: Where did you put my wife?

Doctor: She's dead, sir. They took her to the morgue.

Willis: The morgue? She'll be FURIOUS!â€

“C'mon baby, come ta' papa, I'll kiss ya' fuckin' dalmatian!â€

“Hey, Carmine, let me ask you something. What sets off the metal detectors first? The lead in your ass or the shit in your brain?â€

“You're a racist! You don't like me because I'm white!â€

“Yeah, like the last two I got were important. The first one was from my wife, telling me she was leaving. The second was from my lawyer, telling me he was leaving... with my wifeâ€

“This is the nineties. You don't just go around punching people. You have to say something cool first.â€

“The CIA didn't know the Berlin Wall was falling until the bricks started hitting them in the face.â€

“Well... I used to be. I won an award once. From the Mayor. It had an expensive frame.â€

“Man: There's an old Italian saying: don't burn your tongue on another man's soup.

Willis: Yeah? There's an old Irish saying: don't listen to old Italian sayings.â€

“It doesn't matter how many people I've killed. What matters is how I get along with the people who are still alive.â€

“This is the land of opportunity, gentlemen. You have the opportunity to turn yourself in.â€

“Sure, sure, it just happened. You tripped, fell on the floor and accidently stuck your dick into my wife. "Gee, I'm sorry, Mrs. H, this just isn't my week".â€

“Just once, I'd like a regular, normal Christmas. A little eggnog... a fuckin' Christmas tree... a little turkey. But, no! I gotta crawl around in this motherfuckin' tin can!â€

“A hundred million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister.â€

“The United States Government just asked us to save the world. Anyone wanna say no?"

“The meat's fine, the lettuce is fine, but if you bring me another hamburger with mayonnaise on it, I'll cut off your legs, set fire to your house and then watch you try to crawl out of your burning house with bloody stumpsâ€

“Houston, you have a problem.â€

there is already a quotes thread open why not just add it to end of that

topic closed