Sign in to follow this  
Goeth

Arma FDF sound pack v1.2

sorry for resurecting this old thread but i have problems with FDF 1.2

i DONT have queens gambit arma addon, so i use 1.2 version.

i have the .bikey file in my addon folder where the other two FDF pbo´s are located.

no go, the server keep telling me i need to intall a key or whatever.

HELP! last time i played ARMA there where no *.bikey´s... where do i need to put em in order to make it work.

AFAIK the Bikey file is needed just for servers. Clients only need the signature file. So you don't need the Bikey file.

Secondly, if a server runs signature checking and has 1.3 and a client has 1.2 version of FDF sounds, the server will think that the client has a modified file. So no matter what you do, it won't work.

And finally: despite what was said at one point, FDF sounds 1.3 works even without Queen's Gambit, so just use that. xmas_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]And finally: despite what was said at one point, FDF sounds 1.3 works even without Queen's Gambit, so just use that.

most awsome!

Quote[/b] ]AFAIK the Bikey file is needed just for servers. Clients only need the signature file.

now iam even more puzzled...

at the FDF download i didnt saw a link for a "signature" file... where should "that" be!?

i know its just a little thing, but i wanted to hop into a server one houer ago, since than i try to get it to work.

at least i know i dont need the bikey but another file i dont know where to get biggrin_o.gif

alright, will download 1.3 and install it. maybe its signed allready(i read up on wikipedia on signed addons, you get to know everything but how to install them)

thanks

EDIT:

now i see FDF mod 1.3 has stated "signed" as feature. all clear now. i think it should work out with 1.3.

many thanks sergei for pointing me to the right direction. now i can enjoy arma agin in a few minutes biggrin_o.gif

I think the M4 sounds are the dogs bollocks... But then again the other sounds like the AK's and the M16's arent that good...

But the m4 sound is REALLY good, its strange how 1 sound can be f ing awesome while others arent that good...

Keep up the good work anyway, because FDF is THE mod to have!

thumbs-up.gif

But the m4 sound is REALLY good, its strange how 1 sound can be f ing awesome while others arent that good...

Agreed. Since the release of 1.3 I usually pick the m4 over other (usually superior) rifles just to get that sexy sound thumbs-up.gif

I'm not an expert though, so I dont know how it sounds for real..