Sign in to follow this  
elitebravo

Leaks

I got the driver hotfix from ati. But i still got leaks. My system

p4 3.2

1024 ram

X1650 512 vram

still having leaks here.

huh.gif What are you talking about huh.gif The hotfix was a modified version of Catalyst 7.5... and if you go out of your cave.. you will see the actual catalyst are 7.7, and those drivers of course.. fix the issue :P so.. before posting use your eyes.

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f....709.exe

I just can't believe how many ego-trippers and rude guys there are hiding behind Internet and posting on the forums. Elitebravo just asked a simple question and you answered him that way?! Unbelievable! I have seen far too many posts similar to yours and all of you truly kill players' spirit. You could simply say that there is already answer to that question and provide a link to that post. It's not cheaters who kill this community, it's guys like you with such posts who make a cheater from a true player, who eventually just wants to spite players like you.

Be patient to new guys on forums and give them a chance to feel like a member of this community. Thx.

LOL!

Who says he wasnt having a bad day already?

I hope all the guys behind the Switz mod aren't such arrogant turds.

Now you overreact like he does, seriously hsi answer wasnt that rude and even had a link to the helping drivers... geez

Can a mod close this maybe?

Hi all

Or just rename the Post to ATI Leaks fixed.

Kind Regards walker

I just can't believe how many ego-trippers and rude guys there are hiding behind Internet and posting on the forums. Elitebravo just asked a simple question and you answered him that way?! Unbelievable! I have seen far too many posts similar to yours and all of you truly kill players' spirit. You could simply say that there is already answer to that question and provide a link to that post. It's not cheaters who kill this community, it's guys like you with such posts who make a cheater from a true player, who eventually just wants to spite players like you.

Be patient to new guys on forums and give them a chance to feel like a member of this community. Thx.

notworthy.gif