Sign in to follow this  
NonWonderDog

Realistic Ballistics

You you are keen on the Ms and AKs, you might wanna have a look at RH's replacements.

A nice change.

These guns also dont seem to have the probs with the M4/203 ACOG noted in earlier posts.

You you are keen on the Ms and AKs, you might wanna have a look at RH's replacements.

A nice change.

These guns also dont seem to have the probs with the M4/203 ACOG noted in earlier posts.

Thats wierd... I tested my M4/203 ingame with this mod and the scope came up nicely... no problems at all... what happened? Does the replacement mods affect the scopes changed by scopefix?

Thats wierd... I tested my M4/203 ingame with this mod and the scope came up nicely... no problems at all... what happened? Does the replacement mods affect the scopes changed by scopefix?

Dont know, but it seems some people were complaining that NWDs ballistics nerfed the M4/203 ACOG.

Haven't seen it myself

Well, my M4/203 ACOG's scope marking came up the default BI one, not the NWD one with the red arrow. Is that what they are referring to as being broken?

Seriously, I don't find the red arrow one very useful at all. The default USMC mildot scope marking allows me to at least gauge distance, not that its useful anyways since I have no hope of hitting anything more than 350m with anything other than m24.

I've been trying to use this alomg with GMJ site adjustment. After a lot of time i got it to work (sort of). Becuse i can't figure iut which of hundreds of addons i have that it's conflicting with i uninstalled. Thing is i still get the range card in my breifings page?? How do i get rid of that? Could be the GMJ site adjustment mods fault but i have unistalled that also