Sign in to follow this  
jonstyle

wtf?

So I've been playing Ofp since the beginning, and I just bought a new computer and was looking forward to edit and dissect user missions and campaigns as I always do. DePBO them, stick them in my user-->missions folder and check them out in the editor. Except this time there is no user folder! It used to be located in the main ofpfolder...

Can anybody please help me out?

look into your Documents Folder mostly on drive C...

there's an ArmA folder in your xp-user's "Documents".

Guest Ti0n3r

You have to start the game and create a user for it to appear in the OFP folder.

look into your Documents Folder mostly on drive C...

there's an ArmA folder in your xp-user's "Documents".

Quote[/b] ]BI FORUMS » OPERATION FLASHPOINT » GENERAL » wtf?

wink_o.gif

Hmm.. I've already started the game, created two user profiles and even saved some of my own usermade missions. I don't get this banghead.gif

LOL yes ... 2nd time i did that ... they should split up these forums... and who the * cares about OFP anymore ... wasn't that the game of the last millenium? as i can remember, i installed that on a pentium 233MMX first time ...and on a 1.2 ghz AMD the last ...

years ago.

but why you didn't try to give a special name to your mission and let your computer search the drives for you?

Quote[/b] ]LOL yes ... 2nd time i did that ... they should split up these forums... and who the * cares about OFP anymore ... wasn't that the game of the last millenium? as i can remember, i installed that on a pentium 233MMX first time ...and on a 1.2 ghz AMD the last ...

years ago.

I do care about Ofp. And we are quite a few still working on it. So be respectfull please, or show us we you can do with ArmA  mad_o.gif

OFPrs vs ArmA move-ons? tounge2.gif

I still play OFP 'cos my PC can't handle ArmA. No money to spare for a new PC. Still got few very good mates who play it online and make stuff. It's somewhat less buggy than ArmA AFAIK (yes I do have both).

And the forums are split! Plus the address is Flashpoint 1985 so... uhhhh... nener.gif

Aaaaaaaaand, still more... Pentium 233 (Mhz)? I installed it on my oldie P2 350 MHz and it refused to work. Tough game to handle in 2001. Plus some of us still play the Fallout series... '98 ftw! biggrin_o.gif