Sign in to follow this  
goodguyswearblack9

M16A4 questions

I would prefer handgrenades, then it would be swiffer's turn to clean.

Today tossed handgrenades to house with 6 enemy soldiers inside it... Mess was guite okay.

20 round mags are must! FN FAL, G3... All the good stuff uses 20 round mags! I actually take my time to aim with those mags... And even better idea would be to add boltlocked M16 and AK... mmm-mmm inlove.gif (don't care that there isn't one, just do it! )

20 round mags are must! FN FAL, G3... All the good stuff uses 20 round mags! I actually take my time to aim with those mags... And even better idea would be to add boltlocked M16 and AK... mmm-mmm  inlove.gif (don't care that there isn't one, just do it! )

Just playing about with my Tommy guns in-game. The

early-WW2 20 round mags quickly make one [re]learn fire

discipline!

The bolt-action ("boltlocked"?) Lee-Enfield No. 1 on "rapid

fire" is great too. "Bamclickybamclickybamclickybamclicky..." pistols.gif

Just playing about with my Tommy guns in-game. The

early-WW2 20 round mags quickly make one [re]learn fire

discipline!

The bolt-action ("boltlocked"?) Lee-Enfield No. 1 on "rapid

fire" is great too. "Bamclickybamclickybamclickybamclicky..." pistols.gif

Ooop. yes, bolt-action was what i ment. Lee-Enfield had that bolt which enabled rapidfire, unlike in other ww2-era rifles. Seen picture of how to use it in "rapid-fire" mode. Was it's rate-of-fire about 1-2 shot per 1 second? Quite good.

It wasn't anything special, it just cocked when the bolt closed, rather than on opening like most bolt actions. A decent and practiced shooter with a mauser could manage quite a good rate of fire too. Not as fast, but I wouldn't want to be on the other end of either.

The 20 rnd magazines are useful if you want to have an America's Army style rifle qualification.

In real life it's easier to shoot from prone with a 20 rnd magazine.

Perhaps the 20rnd magazines should get a slight accuracy bonus in the prone position due to the physically less intrusive magazine or an all around bonus representing "high quality ammo" that was selected to be used in DM rifles instead of the regular grunts pistols.gif

Why, why why would you want a mag with less capacity...?

If I would go into battle and I could choose between the 20 and 30 round mags. I wouldnt have to think about it. MO ammo!

Because they are less heavy, take up less space, are less likely to get in your way in real life... There are circumstances in which this is desirable... in arma? There is no reason unless the ammo is different.

Why, why why would you want a mag with less capacity...?

If I would go into battle and I could choose between the 20 and 30 round mags. I wouldnt have to think about it. MO ammo!

Some people don't read?

Quote[/b] ]Perhaps the 20rnd magazines should get a slight accuracy bonus in the prone position due to the physically less intrusive magazine