Sign in to follow this  
Rikus

Learning Missions

In the 6 missions to learn, i´m in the 5 mission, to learn to fly in helicopter, well, i turn engine on, i climb 20 meters as say, but in next point, tell me: returns to training i don´t have all day, the screen goes black, and then i appears again in helicopter at ground level.

¿?

Only happens with mission of Black Hawk, with the last mission with Cobra goes good

?

1.04 ---> 1.05 ---> 1.8

No addons or mods, all original

Greetings

Buddy,

Problem is that the instructor isn't getting in the chopper with you, I had to rotate it around on the ground whilst looking at 3rd Person view.. he eventually jumps in and then you're off to the races.

Hope this helps.

Buddy,

Problem is that the instructor isn't getting in the chopper with you, I had to rotate it around on the ground whilst looking at 3rd Person view.. he eventually jumps in and then you're off to the races.

Hope this helps.

Same here, the instructor fails to get in. He just twitched around a bit.

I had this problem too.

I recall I needed to walk to a certain spot on the ground to get the instructor to come to the chopper with me, or something like that.

These kinds of things are so annoying and ArmA is not one bit better game when I run into these kinds of problems. I'd say it is the mission designer's fault. Even if the player is doing everything as instructed, the mission goes wrong. Not good BIS.

Might have to file a bug report to the bugtracker if someone didn't already do it for this mission.