Sign in to follow this  
UgolSkosa

-=OTK collection, part 2=- "MAY"

I'm well impressed of your missions! I wish more authors would have that kind of quality missions. You guys are the reason this game is worth the payment. Thank you very much for translating them to English (though I must say the english is not that good, a little bit more professional translation would make these mission even better, but this is not a big deal).

I'm stuck on the last mission in the pack. I found the chopper, and then it told me to "form a perimeter around it". I did that, covered all 360 degrees. Some patrols were close and I killed some of them, but then nothing happens. What should I do next? What suppose to happen now?

Played those missions on russian long time ago, mission like this keep ArmA alive. I'm saying this so people actualy download them after they read good feedback. pistols.gif

I can help with translation, you can find me here or on www.flashpoint.ru. If you still need more people for translations.

I found the chopper, and then it told me to "form a perimeter around it". I did that, covered all 360 degrees. Some patrols were close and I killed some of them, but then nothing happens. What should I do next? What suppose to happen now?

All of your squad members must be as closer to chopper, as it possible.

I can help with translation, you can find me here or on www.flashpoint.ru. If you still need more people for translations.

You know who we are, check our site for news smile_o.gif

Or check f.ru when next release will begin.

I just have to say that this is great to play your missions. Right now I can't wait for "Gloria" campaign to be translated to English. I played both mission packs and all missions are just great. The part that you trap the choppers in "Gambit" and take all of them down with Strellas was absolutely perfect- tense and frightening! I kept playing it because it was so fun. and the battle after that? damn, that was one of the best battles I had in OFP or ArmA, because it was a battle for survival more than anything else. I was so glad to get to base and almost broke down mentaly when I found out that the chopper's fuel pump is broken and that I have to fight again to protect it.

I had lots of more great moments like that in OTK missions and I don't want to spoil it for any of the readers, so I'll just say- download and play it NOW, because this kind of quality missions is the reason why you bought this game.

OTK team- Thanks a lot for your missions and keep up the good work, remember that a lot of players are just waiting for your missions to come out!

tnx

will try smile_o.gif

have some troubles with G.L.O.R.I.A. voise work... We hope, it will be finished as soon, as possible.