Sign in to follow this  
madmike

Forum back online

Yep Ive been bored aswell the only other site I realy go on is the editingcenter but that doesnt have offtopic and not so many users sad.gif

Oh well least its back online.

Anyone know what the problem was?

I think BIS were having a massive multiplayer game on one of the upcoming releases biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 18 2002,20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No BIS was updating the forum.

I can't set the forum time to my timezone sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ooo i thought i got banned or something i was busy scratching my head the hole time trying to figure out what i could have done wrong smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 18 2002,21:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you get the Ikonboard Message thing?<span id='postcolor'>

me? i dont know whats that? is it that message babbling about something that "your access is forbidden" or something else?

I also want my Finnish flag sad.gif Maybe if I asked nicely someone could look at the Admin CP and enable iB code in sigs smile.gif

Yep, they were updating the forum. To ikonboard 3.01. that's why everything is so strange now. No pictures in our signs and all colors are messed up. sad.gif

I missed you guys biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Feb. 19 2002,20:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 18 2002,21:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you get the Ikonboard Message thing?<span id='postcolor'>

me? i dont know whats that? is it that message babbling about something that "your access is forbidden" or something else?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes it's the message that says "Sorry, you're not permitted to use this board". I got it every time I tried to log in in the last few days.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 18 2002,20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes it's the message that says "Sorry, you're not permitted to use this board". I got it every time I tried to log in in the last few days.<span id='postcolor'>

I wonder why because i didn't have that probelems.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 18 2002,21:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OK then I was probably banned confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Maybee confused.gif

Me too but before that I got the "Sorry, you're not permitted to use this board" message confused.gif I have bad memories of that message sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 18 2002,22:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...I got the "Sorry, you're not permitted to use this board" message confused.gif ....<span id='postcolor'>

me too, Very strange, i couldn't think of anything i did wrong, I had a different ip address & everything(two different computers). Then i saw the forum down message & had i sigh of relief.

yeah =[ nobody was banned just a problem with forum methinks

good to be back tho been bored too i even switched pc off last night to learn my kids names again etc biggrin.gif

Could it be, that there is a little issue with the date of post? All dates I see, are the day before the posts were done, eg. hilandors last post here:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Posted on Feb. 19 2002,10:54<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i even switched pc off last night to learn my kids names again etc <span id='postcolor'>

lol Maybe you should give them access to this board, so they can keep a bit more contact with you biggrin.gif

Oh my god, no offence of course but.... er..... boring without this forum? Ok, it's fun to visit this forum once in a while but it isn't boring when it's gone for a couple days! Sheesh, don't you guys come outta your houses? Go to parties and have fun with friends? I play games on my comp too and visit some forums once in a while but i do other stuff that are extremely fun too. Do you guys really spend all your days with playing games and spamming on this forum?

I had fun playing OFP for the past couple days. Watched some Olympic Hockey and that's about it.

-=Die Alive=-