Sign in to follow this  
volkov956

MFCTI Full Sara Island

I tested it on Play and Server but there glitches so don;t bother with that. and yes JIP does not work.

With many players still having issues like ctd's.... JIP is a must have when playing the long scenerios. A server could start with 1 or 2...then eventually fill up instead of waiting in the lobby for more to join.

I want to try the new DVD @ crcti... but it to has this problem.

I thought 1.08 was going to correct the issue for makers of cti's?

I tested it on Play and Server but there glitches so don;t bother with that. and yes JIP does not work.

With many players still having issues like ctd's.... JIP is a must have when playing the long scenerios. A server could start with 1 or 2...then eventually fill up instead of waiting in the lobby for more to join.

I want to try the new DVD @ crcti... but it to has this problem.

I thought 1.08 was going to correct the issue for makers of cti's?

Turn off shadows and no more CTD

This addon hasnt been updated for 108. You will find that most weapon/veh configs will be same as 105 if there was changes between 105 to 108. I will work on it in a few weeks. I stoped working on mfcti since I was running low on time and I started on LITE just for beta purposes. There will be a working sara once all the bugs are worked out.

Uploading new revision tonight been testing it fer a week

can you convert SQS to SQF at all ?

Uploading new revision tonight been testing it fer a week

What exactly have you been changing and working on? I have been trying to stay as close to the original as possible?

Just got a report some spawns are tooo close to some towns So i will try and move them tonight and release it fixed.

The Only time it is causing an Issue when facing a total AI team if that team spawns too close to a Town they will eventually go in debt and usually own one town or none.

Are you and Binkster working together here or are these 2 different versions?

He used the mfcti I was working on and converted it to sara.. Ive asked him if he wanted to get together but no response. Also I was never asked about this either..

huh.gif Sorry never check PM's very often but what I was stating before in ur post I was willing to Convert any revision of yours to more islands like full Sara Island and or if more islands all the time I got.

I limited on time running a business and all...

We have another Version of your work we are currently working on again since ur new changes where we are pretty much enabling MFCTI Coop cause we have a small Arma LAN group in town we don;t have enough people for full out PEOPLE VS People MFCTI just enough for MFCTI Coop.

Our Group would love to help ya but we dunno if communication would be good enough here we all sit down look at code tinker and change and all Discuss in person. And make changes on the fly while testing in my network.

oh btw new Release is delayed a bit more since Changes in Config but was easy to convert just mainly change MFCTI value to MFCTI116 to compatible with old missions

Please dont link out my mfcti116 addon. It conflicts with the other addon. Im not using mfcti116 anymore. Dont modify my work unless if you want to help me with making maps thats fine but dont use that addon nor dont modify my maps...

Please dont link out my mfcti116 addon.  It conflicts with the other addon.  Im not using mfcti116 anymore.    Dont modify my work unless if you want to help me with making maps thats fine but dont use that addon nor dont modify my maps...

I 2nd that man i know how long you and BBQ was working on this

Please dont link out my mfcti116 addon. It conflicts with the other addon. Im not using mfcti116 anymore. Dont modify my work unless if you want to help me with making maps thats fine but dont use that addon nor dont modify my maps...

confused_o.gif

Well I will continue my work if its not wanted I will just keep it an internal Project for my fellow Arma players where I live

Continue your work? All your doing is turning on scripts that I turned off So I can test things without the ai getting in the way. By the way, you did the whole COOP thing wrong. Instead of having two missions for west/east its possible to have ingame options to choose the side you want. This weekend ill make one.

PS. take down the link to my old mfcti116 addon plz. Like I said before my new addon and my OLD addon will cause arma not to even start.

Don't mess with other people's work without their permission, volkov956! mad_o.gif

Oh, if only for a way to encrypt pbos!

Doolittle

The Original Owner is Mike Melvin so i dont see how ur taking ownership all of a sudden.

I will take the Link down aint just enabling ur scripts we are toying with values like a simple value we edit is Tank Armor cause m1a1 get tooken out too fast by a Strela in its current state. Much more we did then just enable features but meh I will remove all links fer u then just so u dont fret

The Original Owner is Mike Melvin so i dont see how ur taking ownership all of a sudden.

I will take the Link down aint just enabling ur scripts we are toying with values like a simple value we edit is Tank Armor cause m1a1 get tooken out too fast by a Strela in its current state. Much more we did then just enable features but meh I will remove all links fer u then just so u dont fret

And I Emailed Mike Melvin for his permission and he told me to go ahead and convert to arma cause he doenst have time. And the addon is not mike melvins. The addon is all my work. There are all kinds of small tweaks that need to be put in place... armor values and other things... But there are more important bugs to fix before I get involved with tweaking the small things. Im saving all the small tweaks like making east/west equal till last.