Sign in to follow this  
Nutty_101

What stats would you want to see?

I agree with =JpS=SgtRock. However i think it will help us track them down in the end. So it might work both ways. Who knows.

let me quickly jump in on this.

Nutty  - we know eachother already.

If there is some 'standard' worked out by nutty, im happy to look into the bigger 'Stats' look of it all.

What would Jerry know?

Well, i founded ABR, wich recreated EA's stats for BF2 for mods  ( Alternative Battlefield Ranking ).

Used by THOUSANDS of people atr the same time... we're talking high volumes here.

implementation of stats formats to sites/dbs and redistribute that is my middle name.

thats just what i wanted to add.

Keep your good work up nutty!

ABR, huh? I wonder if I ever bothered to set myself up there? Probably not, as I only played BF2 long enough to get ranked as a Sergeant. smile_o.gif

What's the URL to ABR again?

let me quickly jump in on this.

Nutty  - we know eachother already.

If there is some 'standard' worked out by nutty, im happy to look into the bigger 'Stats' look of it all.

What would Jerry know?

Well, i founded ABR, wich recreated EA's stats for BF2 for mods  ( Alternative Battlefield Ranking ).

Used by THOUSANDS of people atr the same time... we're talking high volumes here.

implementation of stats formats to sites/dbs and redistribute that is my middle name.

thats just what i wanted to add.

Keep your good work up nutty!

Wow as a long time user of ABR I am impressed, that must have been a real challenge! I am sure your input into this could be helpfull. ABR was to me the one hope BF2 had since the costs of trying to keep a ranked BF2 server were ridiculous but in the end we found that the only way my crew could enjoy the game was from using special mods such as PR and that even wore off eventually.

Thanks for being a part of what is happening here!

I skimmed posts did not see this:

Stats on AI kills under my control........(armour,air,inf)

Much of the experience for me in ofp and Arma have been controlling AI. So It would be nice to have a few stats dedicated to AI kills under your command.....for such game mode as RTS.

Blacknight

How far is this from being completed? I would like to implent such system into Touranment games. We have awards for who were the top killer (most kills) etc, but counting stats by print screens are like boring so it would be really nice to see a system like this working! Would mean alot of the gaming community!

//Cain - http://www.onlinewarfare.net

How far is this from being completed? I would like to implent such system into Touranment games. We have awards for who were the top killer (most kills) etc, but counting stats by print screens are like boring so it would be really nice to see a system like this working! Would mean alot of the gaming community!

//Cain - http://www.onlinewarfare.net

At the moment it is pretty much locked down to one mission i have been working on. However I plan on exporting it to work on other missions though you will have to implement it. I am thinking of making it so that it will work with a dialog or external software. So people can add it to any mission. Not sure the impact on performance yet since some of it has to run client side and it uses createvehicle and Publicvariable to send information back.

Can't say how close I really am as i have not had anytime of late to really play with it. Had a new baby over a week ago and also have a 1yo. Once i get more free time on my hand i will put more time into it.

I skimmed posts did not see this:

Stats on AI kills under my control........(armour,air,inf)

Much of the experience for me in ofp and Arma have been controlling AI. So It would be nice to have a few stats dedicated to AI kills under your command.....for such game mode as RTS.

Blacknight

I might not put something like that into place under the initial version i am doing but i am sure it could work to a degree. You would have to attach the script to the AI units, just wouldn't count under your name. Unless we move the stats to the group's leader. I guess that could be done rather easy.