Sign in to follow this  
dslyecxi

Tactical Guide available in print form

Have you planing to realease a pdf version of manual? It would be nice.

what about us people from the UK  lol what do i do??? confused_o.gif

I don't understand Bob. What do you mean? If you want a copy then simply order one. I'm from the UK - I did the design and layout of the print TTP and I've received two copies without any hassle.

Lulu's print on demand system means your copy is printed and shipped from the nearest printer Lulu uses which handles a particular format. UK orders for full colour letter format are printed and shipped from Seville in Spain.

For UK orders the colour version works out at 22.03 pounds and the mono one is 11.01 pounds. Postage costs are something like 1.50 pounds iirc. Dammit.. why does this forum print the sterling sign like this: £

When you order a copy you'll have to set up a lulu account, just like you would if you were buying from Amazon.

argh i see, how long did it take to arrive then?

Thanks for the info anyways

wink_o.gif Rob

4 to 5 days is what's quoted on their site for printing, due to the print on demand side of things. Then a couple of days for shipping.

The last time I ordered on June 14 and received it on June 25. This was due to it being the first order of the retail version (and not the test version). Things get quicker when it's properly in their system