Sign in to follow this  
fish44

Voice command software with ArmA?

Used SHOOT for a few days now and following discussions with Osteo can say that it has very few limitations. It's ll down to voice training the microsoft engine. The more you train the better the accuracy.

I just dled Shoot and tested it for a short while, it understands commands mostly, just have to speak up and its kinda sluggish. Compared to manually selecting =) Since I'm an avid OFP player the commands are imprinted in my brain now.

Have to switch a few, stand up and keep low comes to mind.

Does anyone have a version for arma? Default OFP with stuff added that came in Arma? Since its an xml file I already edited those two (with notepad).

I know it's old, and you probably can't buy it anymore, but M$ Gamevoice works very well, and has all the variations of inpt you need. Controlled my platoon that way. Much easier to say "Everybody, get down", "2,3 flank right", "All, hold fire" "5,6,7, stay back", "4,8,9, stealth", "formation column".

Lets you keep your head in the game instead of looking for buttons and menus. Hey BIS (or more correctly, publisher) why not partner up with some recognition company and package the control software with it?

Does anyone have a version for arma? Default OFP with stuff added that came in Arma? Since its an xml file I already edited those two (with notepad).

Drop me a pm with your email and I'll forward it to you