Sign in to follow this  
guncrazy

still cant run the game

I bought this game about a month ago and still cannot get it to run. The game crashes right after a the checks appear on the screen. I have a core 2 duo 2.4 ghz 2gb dual channel ram deforce 7950gt sound blaster x-fi fatality.

This is absurd no fix for this yet? if i cant get it to work i would expect a refund from atari or boehmia interactive.

if you want some help, some additional information should be given like: do you get an error message? full systems specs(+driver info), windows version,... if you want a refund, you should go to the publisher, or the store you bought it in.

I bought this game about a month ago and still cannot get it to run. The game crashes right after a the checks appear on the screen. I have a core 2 duo 2.4 ghz 2gb dual channel ram deforce 7950gt sound blaster x-fi fatality.

This is absurd no fix for this yet? if i cant get it to work i would expect a refund from atari or boehmia interactive.

What you should expect? PFFT!

Found this after a whole minute of searching. Also, it certainly wouldn't hurt to approach a topic in a level-headed fashion, as opposed to that of a troll. I'm also fairly sure you could provide a bit more detail when it concerns your system.

EDIT - Kode beat me too it.

well im running windows XP with SP2. I have the Nvidia pure video decoder for running DVDs on my tv....Yes I checked that and it is set to single display. As for the video drivers the most updated drivers are installed.....last update was 11/06. And there is no error messgae really, just the window popping up asking me if i want to send an error report. If you want i can view details and copy/paste them.

Make sure your XFI is in GAME MODE.

If that doesnt work go into your BIOS and disable any onboard sound if it is running