Sign in to follow this  
bulletninja

Your ArmA Videos!

yep i did search, nothing came up smile_o.gif

so i find alot of arma videos on youtube and its always going through my mind if someone from here posted them.

anyway i just really like arma videos, thanks ArmAVidz lol, the chain reaction tanks! godlike.

anyway heres some ive done for now.

enjoy, looking foward too seeing your videos, so dont be lazy post them smile_o.gif

sad_o.gif sorry i must have entered the wrong settings in the search, can mod please delete this

sad_o.gif sorry i must have entered the wrong settings in the search, can  mod please delete this

It's ok man, sometimes when navigating forums we "miss" things. Thanks for the links, you should re-post in the above linked-thread . wink_o.gif

what add-ons did you use for those films, by the way they were all really good

yep i did search, nothing came up smile_o.gif

so i find alot of arma videos on youtube and its always going through my mind if someone from here posted them.

anyway i just really like arma videos, thanks ArmAVidz lol, the chain reaction tanks! godlike.

anyway heres some ive done for now.

enjoy, looking foward too seeing your videos, so dont be lazy post them smile_o.gif

yw smile_o.gif good movies!

Very, very impressed with your movies, please keep it up and release more.

By the way if your into Massive attack, try the songs Man next door and i think it's called Bad girl, could be very atmospheric for your movies, again kudos to you notworthy.gif