Sign in to follow this  
toster

your ArmA squad.xml online

You can create your own ArmA Squad.xml at www.arma-squadlogo.de/index_en.php.

This is perfect for clans who don't want to mess around with XML source code and also for individual players who don't have web space.

Our XML system is easy to use thanks to our FAQ quick-guide.

More than 200 default images can be found at http://www.arma-squadlogo.de/squad-logos_en.php

Thanks telejunky (www.armabase.de (coming soon) ) for some pictures.

New we have the national-flags in paa.

Site in English, site in German.

Powered by BIS-inGame.de

Edit: fixed 1st URL (Kronzky)

nice stuff.

is it possible to use an own picture?

Edit: ah yes...saw it myself... tounge2.gif

Hah, nice work.

Was just working on doing the same thing but you beat me to it.

I created a .tga file 128x128 and saved it to desktop, I then got the texview thing and tried to open the file (I couldn't see it in texview for some reason) so I tried saving it as .paa anyway and the program crashed.

I'm using gimp 2.2 btw.

help.gif

Right, ive made a jpg thats 128x128 and its set up fine on the website, but when i try load in game it comes up saying it cant load the texture, any ideas?

I've uploaded .paa and .jpg as a Logo, and its still not showing up as a Logo in the players list. I also heard you can't see any Arm patchs till 1.07+ or something.

try it at 256x256 and for Paa you only see images in game not in the players screen crazy_o.gif

okay i've tried 256x256 both .jpg and .paa and neither showed up, i've seen ppl in-game, under the players list [P] that have their logo shown. I get it to show up in the Squad tab on the site [it does not show up on there tho if I put a .paa file]

looklogouw1.jpg

saslogozf5.jpg

Any ideas anyone? I mean what file types do you usually use?

Any ideas anyone? I mean what file types do you usually use?

I can't get this working either. Tried several times step by step, but the logo doesn't show up in the game. I get "can't load file my documents///etc" error.  I looked in my documents and I see the file there it's looking for.

I even tried using some of the free images but they don't work either.

Our squad image shows up in the roster though.

Where are you getting that error? I don't even get an error lol Maybe you have to put the .paa or something in the folder? But then again it doesn't say anything like that on that site.

I went to the other site that hosts the files, emailed the pic to him and now it works.

I got my logo working last week, it's pretty cool, my guys like it. The thing I don't like is the squad tag section, I'd rather not have the squadtag because we have it in front of our name and we don't need it twice.

I got my logo working last week, it's pretty cool, my guys like it.  The thing I don't like is the squad tag section, I'd rather not have the squadtag because we have it in front of our name and we don't need it twice.

You can either remove the squad name from that section, or just have everyone create new profiles in-game that removes the tag from the front of your name.

it won't allow you to delete the selection, and as per our squad we have the tag on the front. So right now we use [!] as an amusing place holder.