Sign in to follow this  
Zarkan

a Single Mission "dont" work

Hi,have a problem in a Single Mission name is "Night Strike"when i destroy the 2,T72 end one BMP then i go to truck.When comn to

that truck i go in, end then AI most drive"end the mission is done "....boot he only standing i tray somn times to "Load end save if hellps bot is all the same thing..." I have only 1.05 ver. is that any sort a bug or somning?thy for answer

There is no AI in the mission Night strike, you are alone.

But could you try to explain it a bit better(you might even want to use babelfish or something) because it's really hard to understand huh.gif

Sorry,my english is rather poor.My problem is with the driver of the getaway truck in the "Night strike" mission.After i complete objective of the mission (destroy the enemy armor),i escape to the truck indicated on the map,but once inside the truck driver does not do anything-he should be driving me away,according to the plan.Well,it seems my is on strike...I tried saving before entering the truck and loading if the driver did not react at first,but its all the same.Is this a problem with the Arma AI or did i made a blunder somwhere? Anyway,thank you for any answers.

ok, I just played it again. You don't even have to board the truck if you come close it completes aswell. Now are all your objectives completed? you can check that when you are at the map.

Make sure that you sneak into the base, as otherwise you will fail the objective to infiltrate the base, and then it might not end.

Also, depending on the game mode(cadet/veteran) do you see the objectives, the yellow boxes that point at the objectives, otherwise you might want to follow that.

if it is all completed and still not ends then you perhaps should restart it completely, and perhaps in cadet mode to see the boxes so you are sure you didn't forget anything?

The "Official Missions" forum would be a better place to ask this.

Yeah,i restart it completely the mission end now works!Is all completed end the mission is done smile_o.gif .thy for help