Sign in to follow this  
BF2_Trooper

Coop version of SP Campaign.

Are there any plans, from either Bohemia or modders, to make the singleplayer campain into coop missions? I dunno about anyone else, but I would sure love to relive these missions with human involved.

everyone would.

There are maps like evolution that are similar and can be played in coop, but its not as good as campaign.

Maybe one day someone will make campaign coop.

I have been trying to modify the Tdunsmi mission from the single player campaign. It looks like it would be a fun multyplayer map

I were like ya, wanting the SP Campaign to be playable in MP.. after i finish the game, i wanted OFP & Addons campaign back in ArmA ! crazy_o.gifwhistle.gif

I'm not sure about the legality of this.

But I've been able to slowly begin converting the single player campign for online multiplayer.

by unpacking the pbo files and converting them back to .sara

I've also been adding the cent realistic tracer game logic to the missions and scripts to allow for multiple time/weather combinations in the campign and weapons selection.  

I played the first two sp missions last night, with only minor glitches. Like transport leaving too early.

The biggest attraction is doing the unrealistic lone wolf missions with at least one partner.

Surely its as easy as un pbo'ing the Campaign and then adding a few playable units and hosting?

Surely BIS won't mind making the Campaign into a Coop one? thumbs-up.gif

I've also been adding the cent realistic tracer game logic to the missions

That's a bit useless and narrows the missions usages mate.

SIX_Tracers is out, atm in RC5, built upon CENT_Tracers but completely rewritten and optimized. It even is enabled per default and doesn't need a game logic whatsoever mate.

Quote[/b] ]SIX_Tracers is out, atm in RC5, built upon CENT_Tracers but completely rewritten and optimized. It even is enabled per default and doesn't need a game logic whatsoever mate.

Thanks I hadn't been following that.

Quote[/b] ]Surely its as easy as un pbo'ing the Campaign and then adding a few playable units and hosting?
It sounds easy but it can be difficult when you have no spare time like me. But like I said before, I'm also changing the mission and description files to add some new features.

I've only just begun doing this. I converted only the first few missions. But I plan on eventually multiplayer-izing the entire campign.