Sign in to follow this  
shadow

Transformers The movie (07.04.07)

Liked the scene when they call F-22's support, and they show piltos climbing into F-16 and taking off  rofl.gif  rofl.gif

good action yes, but i rather see action where people kill each other. With F-22's, etc  tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]the taste is like the behind -> split , as i heard people say tounge2.gif

yeah your right, im just amazed about how wide the ' crack' is this time.

reminds me of my trip to the grand canyon ;-)

I made sure I didn't have overblown expectations before I saw it, and for a "control" I dragged my girlfriend with me.

To my suprise, she loved it.  I thought it was very entertaining.  So I give it credit for appeasing a childhood Transformers fan AND having mass appeal, that certainly can't be easy to do.

Sure you could knit-pick it to death, but I give them credit for making something that can be enjoyed by all.

I give it a thumbs up!  tounge2.gif

***I also noticed the f-16s taking off and was given a "shhh" when I blurted out "Those aren't Raptors!" in a packed theatre.

"Those aren't Raptors!"

Well, it being a Spielberg film I guess we were lucky in not having Velociraptors instead of F-16s... rofl.gif j/k

Although I wasn't so bold as to take my gf along when I went to see it, it seems to be such an entertaining movie that alot of chicks seem to dig it. Which bodes well for us TF fans when the sequels come out... biggrin_o.gif

BUZZARD @ July 10 2007,16:07)]it seems to be such an entertaining movie that alot of chicks seem to dig it. Which bodes well for us TF fans when the sequels come out...  biggrin_o.gif

Yes well there is of course a price. She rented some movie called Music and Lyrics that I will now have to sit through. I guess it was well worth the cost of watching a chick-flick...well maybe...

About the sequel. While I have no doubt with the success of this movie there will be one, is there real word of this or just speculation?

Very entertaining flick!

Am I the only one who imagined that part of the music during the freeway fight, and Optimus' battle with Megatron, was very reminiscent of the Terminator theme? biggrin_o.gif

Very entertaining flick!

Am I the only one who imagined that part of the music during the freeway fight, and Optimus' battle with Megatron, was very reminiscent of the Terminator theme?  biggrin_o.gif

I dont recall that particular music but alot of it reminded me of The Rock soundtrack.

damn i got time and saw the movie, great stuff! the ending was not such great and big that i expected tounge2.gif thought there would be 50-100 transformers or something biggrin_o.gif but it was pretty great action anyways. smile_o.gif

damn the sounds where very wellmade when they transform and stuff. Loved the part with the us troops joining forces later on. smile_o.gif

i dont think transformers can be made into arma in transforming ways but would be cool to be laserpointing one iwh several laser pointers nad having 3 pilots coming in with bombs to see how it would be smile_o.gif