Sign in to follow this  
Sandman

The Olympic Hockey Tournament!

Stanley Cup  should be the world stanley cup,or something like that.Russians,canadians,americans,others all play in the NHL,it's kinda like baseball.If you have the skillz you will play in america.Same with basketball.If you have the skills you come to america.

NHL is the National Hockey League, well, it should be the International Hockey League since at least 40% of the league are non-North Americans. I hope the NHL moves to make a larger ice surface and remove the red-line, that would really open up the game and make it more enjoyable to watch.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 19 2002,18:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">IHL? Finland beat Russia 3-1 tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

USA beat Finland 6-0 biggrin.gif

*runs for the flame suit*

HOW THE H E L L ARE SWEDEN LOSING TO BELARUS?  Oh, Sundin just scored. Tied 3-3.  Sweden better win so they can face Canada or Finland next game.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>W  T  F !!</span>

What the #### was Sweden up to!?,, THEY LOST THE GAME, they lost everything...

####!,, I am N   O   T happy right now...

The easiest team,, OMG...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 19 2002,21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">YYYESSSSSSSS!!! Sweden lost to Belarus! In your face tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Finland lost to the US 6-0 (or thereabouts)..hehehe

The US is a "little" different thing than Belarus. But I want to say:

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>THANK YOU BELARUS!!</span></span>

I’m SOOO ashamed of being a Swede!!! sad.gif

This CANNOT be true!!!

#### THAT WUZ AMAZING BAD PLAY OF SWEDEN =( , i cant belive it...it wuz so easy to win...but we still wh00ped Canada 5-2 (ROFLAMO biggrin.gif) and Chezh (2-1) But we did understime Berarus sad.gif.

I won't say it...OK I will.

<span style='font-size:57pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>THANK YOU BELARUS!!!!</span></span>

Now I just REALLY hope that Canada will beat Finland!!! sad.gif

What time does that Can-Fin Game start, it's a late start here in North America, it must be in the middle of the night over there by you Damage. You staying up? (should I even ask?)

-=Die Alive=-

LOL

Quite special this! Now Sweden will maybe leave Salt Lake without one single gold medal - the pressure on the hockey team was unquestionable justified and natural, and many Swedes is in a bit of a chock right now. The biggest teamsport fiasko ever, at least for Sweden (way worse than USA-Sovjet 1980). Indeed this probably means alot to Belarus as a nation, and I give them all of it - they vere motivated and had everything to win, while Sweden played like after a hard night in the bar. LOL - a Belarus player who plays in Sweden even saw a problem with their booked return tickets to Belarus tomorrow biggrin.gif

Indeed I dont care that very much about hockey or OG in general. Something I do care about is the football world cup this year where Sweden hopefully follow Swedish tradition and play good when there is little hope - Argentina, England and Nigeria is in the same group!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Feb. 20 2002,21:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What time does that Can-Fin Game start, it's a late start here in North America, it must be in the middle of the night over there by you Damage. You staying up? (should I even ask?)

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Nope it's at five AM and I'm going to wake up at seven AM.

The only way I can forgive the Swedish hockey team is if Belarus takes the gold... and we all know how big that chance is

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 19 2002,15:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nope it's at five AM and I'm going to wake up at seven AM.<span id='postcolor'>

I was never good with time zones. #### that Canadian who invented time zones mad.gif

-=Die Alive=-

This is fucking crazy.....I´m in chock.....things like this aint supposed to happen...

HOW THE #### COULD WE LOOSE AGAINST BELARUS?!?!?

How could we let them score a shorthanded goal in the first period?!?! Why did Öhlund suddenly turnover the puck to the Belarus forward in his own zone?!?! AND WHY THE #### WOULD SALO EVEN TOUCH THAT FUCKING PUCK, FIRED FROM THE REDLINE?!?! IT WAS SO HIGH ABOVE THE GOAL THAT IT SHOULDNT HAVE LANDED YET IF HE´D ONLY LET IT BE!!!!! IT WOULD STRUCK SOMEONE ON BENCHROW 302 IF HE´D JUST COULD CONTROL HIMSELF!!!!

Btw, after Damages comments I wish that Teemu Selänne gets checked so hard in the boards so that they will have to saw him out of the woodwork....and then fucking shoot him just to ease his pain....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (S_Z @ Feb. 19 2002,22:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The only way I can forgive the Swedish hockey team is if Belarus takes the gold... and we all know how big that chance is<span id='postcolor'>

That chance is just as big as the chance that Belarus would beat Sweden...and we all now that that is a FUCKING BIG CHANCE!!!

In a way I´m glad that Foppa was missing - atleast we have ONE hockeyplayer with his honour intact. sad.gif