Sign in to follow this  
dr_eyeball

Paa Image Browswer Dialog

I created a quick little dialog for a Paa Image Browser. I couldn't find another one and texView 1.1 doesn't seem to view all files and doesn't allow browsing. (Edit: Found AltTexView since then.) If you know of better methods, please post a link. I found it useful to find what I needed, so perhaps someone else may have a use for it too. I have no plans to improve it.

<span style='color:blue'>Purpose:</span>

A simple ArmA dialog for browsing and previewing ArmA's paa images. The image lists are static.

<span style='color:blue'>Functionality:</span>

- Many images have a 2:1 ratio, so you can adjust the image size using the "2:1" or "1:1" buttons.

- You can input a path (eg: "images\radioTower.paa" in the Path field and click "View path image" button to view it.

<span style='color:blue'>Limitations:</span>

- The image path names are hard-coded into the script file based on ArmA v1.05. The list may not be complete nor correspond with your version of ArmA. (It could possibly be modified to obtain all images from the pbo files dynamically.)

<span style='color:blue'>Usage:</span>

Run it as a MP mission and select "PAA Browser" from the Action Menu. Or for easier use, unpbo the file and use Preview mode.

<span style='color:blue'>Screenshots:</span>

th_ArmAPaaImageBrowser.jpg

<span style='color:blue'>Downloads:</span> v1.0

- Armaholic

- Uploadpower (temp)

Respect Dr_Eyeball

That´s a really great thing!

Regards,

Mr-Murray