Sign in to follow this  
jaxx

Post SPAM Here

Since SPAM is what this forum is about anyway, why not post it here? That way the other topics will be free of them for more *ahem* serious discussions.

Yes - it's a staple of our diet in our corner of the world. I heard that other people use it as dog food, though. What a waste - dogs can't even taste it. It does taste really good fried.

Really? I've seen pictures of some food mixed together with some bread, and look, we have spam. Spam got a bad rumour, or how should I express myself, and therefore the Internet spamming that we all know about got this name. Right?

Dude, almost every topic in this moderator-forsaken forum is sarcastic or silly.

I was just kidding, hehe.

I hope you got that.

Anyway, enough of this spamming for tonight. (This was actually the first time I spammed. wow.gif )

Bad boy for life.

No, sorry...

Good night.

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jaxx @ Feb. 15 2002,00:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dude, almost every topic in this moderator-forsaken forum is sarcastic or silly.<span id='postcolor'>

Why respond by making another sarcastic and silly post?

Research. Trying to find out the mind of a spammer.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jaxx @ Feb. 14 2002,23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Since SPAM is what this forum is about anyway, why not post it here?  That way the other topics will be free of them for more *ahem* serious discussions.<span id='postcolor'>

Are you some amateur or something?

you can't just say spam here, you have to post a really stupid, yet informative topic, inevitably it will turn into a spam thread. Refer to the cereal thread if you need any inspiration (if you ask any member of the mighty nicely enough they'll give you a print out or something)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 15 2002,01:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are you saying that there exists a readout of the cereal-thread?<span id='postcolor'>

Quite possibly, i have to ask around, i lost my copy sad.gif actually i doubt there is, i was just saying so to bring up the cereal thread and establish redstorm as the god of spam thread creation, as he rightly is. Not jaxx, dammit mad.gif

DOn't get me wrong - I don't want to be the god of spam. I want to join the masses.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 15 2002,01:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">potato cough anal spoon<span id='postcolor'>

What was that all about?

Those are all things that go in and out of his mouth...LOL

SPAM SPAM SPAM ONTO UR GRAN....RIGHT IN HER FACE YEEWAAAHAAA ! ! ! ! !FOR SPAM

I don't see the point in these spam posts....sure if you are spaming with funny shit but just saying SPAM?....trying to get your post count up?.......

yep jaxx another stupid poiintless post by none other than urself,

if u read most of the topics in this forum, although nothing really to do with army etc but some good topics and some funny topics and then there is jaxx topics (stupid pointless and deleted ).

and as this is the second time ive had to delete ur stupid posts next time results in, not being able to post again

mad.gif