Sign in to follow this  
chammy

"To fix AT and RPG, Explosion dynamics" any?

Its easy to make a backblast that damages anything behind the rocket. The hard part is making a more realistic result of the backblast. For example if you fire an RPG from inside a house how much of the blast hits a wall too close to you so you take damage etc. If you fire it right infront of a wooden fence you wont get as flat as if you fire it right infront of a concrete wall.

I can se using the backblast effect, as an animation effect very important, but to go to detail as to whom it affects and surroundings can be to detailed, and maybe, hard on the ArmA engine, BUT eye candy for the hardcore realist. The RPG does not have that salt water additive for the back blast as the new AT4 thats out now, that suppresses the back blast enabling to fire inside a small building, but I think it would be over kill. Nice idea though.

Roger that Atreyu, I am working on it now as we speak, I WOULD LIKE to have my mod done by the end of the day, as I will have my oldest all next week and she's very high maintanance so I will be very busy.