Sign in to follow this  
gumby123

1.08>   fastropes

so what do they do with that rope after its dropped? do they even go back to get it later or just leave it?

We drop it in place. If it can be retrieved because the area is secured, then it is retrieved, if not then oh well.

so what do they do with that rope after its dropped? do they even go back to get it later or just leave it?

They launch operation rope retrieval, basically a blackhawk flies in and some SF's guys fastrope at this location to retrieve the rope.

I've heard rumours that they do it very often for some reason... smile_o.gif .

i dont think we need this kind of nonsence as jokes confused_o.gif

I would REALLY like to see this static or not... anyone planning on working on this? This is like the #1 thing I'd want in Arma

the answer to all our praiers would be bas blackhawks converted into arma "easy doez it!" tounge2.gif and rhs and OWP choppers for Opfor smile_o.gif

They launch operation rope retrieval, basically a blackhawk flies in and some SF's guys fastrope at this location to retrieve the rope.

I've heard rumours that they do it very often for some reason... smile_o.gif .

i dont think we need this kind of nonsence as jokes confused_o.gif

bah, don't get your panties in a twist - I thought it was funny as hell smile_o.gif