Sign in to follow this  
granQ

ArmAvision

BUZZARD @ May 17 2007,17:29)]
lol, i remember some 25 years or more ago, we only had 2 tv channels (both state owned) filled with dodgy programming, and the yearly eurovision contest was a momentous occasion, the whole family would have a big meal (at the table, TV off, noone of that tv dinner crap) and after we would turn on the TV and watch.

ah, it makes me unsure if i should miss the 70's and 80's biggrin_o.gif

Well, that should explain something - I'm too young to have witnessed the 70's but my parents were always interested in the Eurovision Music Contest, now I know why...

So, GranQ, for your next ArmAvision, do us portugueses the favour to please feature a few seconds of portuguese music... if you have trouble choosing which music, I'd suggest you look up music from "Zé Cabra"... rofl.gif

i didn't even include the winner nor the swedish song.. only the best ones wink_o.gif

I must admit to have watched about 10 minutes of it... whistle.gif

But oh my gawd how much did I laugh at the Bielorussian entry! Hahahah!

1.He was orange

2.I think he was trying to be a cross between Michael jackson and Tom Jones or something

3.His pronunciation is what made him worth the watch... "I am willy willyyyy.*blablabla*" instead or "really"

4.His song was about how much of a wiiilly he was

Whats with all these countries singing in English? I think I saw about 5 or 6 entries, and 4 of them were in English confused_o.gif I thought it was about representing your country and culture. icon_rolleyes.gif

Good ol Tel Wogan tho...hehe always got something nice to say about the Eurovision biggrin_o.gif

P.S And wtf's with all this faggoty goth metal?? Are the people of Finland that geeky that their representatives had to dress up like something out of LOTR? rofl.gif

Great video.

The UK entry was awful, they chose that crappy group over several decent groups/singers. crazy_o.gif

Terry Wogan is the only decent thing about it. The whole thing is good for a laugh tho.

P.S And wtf's with all this faggoty goth metal?? Are the people of Finland that geeky that their representatives had to dress up like something out of LOTR? rofl.gif

So dark here we're a tad gothy people, lol.

Nah, just saw her live few hours ago. Red top, black jeans and leather jacket (during the first song) - not the "formal" dress. And what wrong with black anyways?