Sign in to follow this  
Farles

Cessna 182

Greetings,

I thought I would show you guys my ArmA practice projet. I've never used OFP/ArmA engine before, I normally work on the Half-Life 2 engine... but here's a proof people saying they are "waiting for the tools" are just lazy tounge2.gif (jk)

With O2Lite, GateBuilder, PAAPlug ang cPBO you can compile this addon without problem. Even for an OFP/ArmA newbie like me!

So here it is, I made a Cessna182 for ArmA. Not flying correctly for now, alot of work still ahead, but at least it's ingame and prop is spinning, rudder/aileron moving. Here's for the images.

Cessna 182 - 1

Cessna 182 - 2

Cessna 182 - 3

Cessna 182 - 4

Cessna 182 - 5

Looks great top stuff........ Yeah ZSU'ing something that can deffend itself isnt as meaningless as ZSU'ing a cessna......

Looks great top stuff........ Yeah ZSU'ing something that can deffend itself isnt as meaningless as ZSU'ing a cessna......

...not when there's 63 of them!

Hi, the model look good, why don't you download the Silessian Cessna?,

and take the textures on that cessna? they were really great, and

up to the ArmA standards; give credits... mail him... or whatever.

Let's C ya

Looks very good Farles!

Do you have furhter plans in ArmA addon making?

Thanks, and yes I do have (alot) more ideas and projects. I work with the RKSL addon team (RKSL Studios Website) on various other projects.

@wipman: be advised - this is only work in progress... the texture is not done AT ALL. As I said the whole thing is serious Work In Progress.

Thanks for the comments.

looks good for your first addon in the Arma engine thumbs-up.gif keep up the good work! any chance for a few different ones with different colors and stuff?